The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I have risen! 1st!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
We had pie for tea last night as well. Ours came from Aldi. Very tasty but not enough gravy, I probably won't buy those again.

I’ve not been that impressed with Aldi lately. I’ve ended up using the Co-op more again even although it’s more expensive. The one thing that kept me going there was their oat milk but it’s changed. There was a spell they didn’t have it at all which is when I suspect they were changing to a new recipe. It’s no longer as creamy and has some additives that aren’t very healthy that weren’t in it before.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
A chilly start to the day here, the thermostat clicked in and the heating came on at 0630.
I'm hoping the fence has dried out enough so I can start painting it.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all.
I am pleased my back is pain free this morning. Probably mentioned that I injured my back when I was just 19 and have suffered on and off ever since.
In todays news.......
My Bro and SiL are visiting later so my plan is for me, them and my Son in Law to have sweet n sour chicken from the local chippy. Long time since I've been but they used to do nice Sweet n Sour....... In the proper batter. Hope it's still as good.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Thank you, I will have a look.

These are very similar to the ones I have

Screenshot_20241004_084236_Amazon Shopping~2.jpg

gbb

Squire
Popped into work yesterday, just to hand back my works mobile and walk them through my file system on the works intranet, have a chat, see a few people i wanted to and pick up my personals. Then off to the sister factory 2 doors up, have a coffee with old colleagues...and that's it. Barring some lunch at some stage with the engineering management team...I won't look back.
It was really nice to have a relaxed chat with old colleagues...I will miss that.
Today ..girls off to school, going to use the morning to have a bit of a deeper clean in the kitchen. Exciting innit ? :laugh:

Top Bottom