The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
It’s my daughters disciplinary hearing today . She went in 15 mins ago.
I am more nervous than if it was me going in . At least I know something about the process as I have represented people at these sorts of meetings in the past .
I have my fingers crossed .

All the best

Exlaser2

Veteran
Thanks for the support folks.

This stage when well but she will have to go forward for some kind of warning ( probably a final one ) .
The thing is the time every stage takes. I worked for a large multinational company and in the six weeks since this started the whole process would have been completed. ( it didn’t help the union rep was on holiday for two weeks. ) .
Anyway because of this the union rep is going to ask is my daughter can go back to work. Fingers crossed .

Grandson had his first day in his placement school while he is training. 4 days on Bangor Uni studying and 1 day in Bala school. He really enjoyed it although he didn't do much, it was more about learning how They do things. He is really enthusiastic about it and I think he may have found his niche as far as work goes.

Tell him Good Luck from me - I studied as a teacher at Bangor - although that was a wile ago!!

screenman

Legendary Member
Tell him Good Luck from me - I studied as a teacher at Bangor - although that was a wile ago!!

I hope it was not English language.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Maybe you are getting ready to hibernate.

Funny you should mention that.
This week's Lidl flyer has these bird nest boxes, which are apparently "Perfect for breeding season and hibernation.".
Should I buy one of each type and see which bird species chooses to hibernate in them? :becool:
Screenshot_20240926-212251.png

Top Bottom