The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
The overnight rain has stopped and there is some blue sky showing.
After the usual dog walking I am off to St. Albans for the annual real ale festival with the other members of the escape committee.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning. Bit of rain overnight but I think it’s off now. Quite a strong north easterly wind today though so it’ll feel cool.

I’ve been eating far too much again the last few days. I just can’t seem to stop this mad overeating every so often. No wonder my weight is still going in the wrong direction :sad:
I, on the other hand, am pleased that my appetite is increasing.

screenman

Legendary Member
I don’t think any of my CARDS have ever come with a service book. Am I missing out on something important and who do I reports it to ? 😂😀😀

Well spotted, I drop them in to see who is paying attention.^_^

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Bonjour. Hopefully last visit at the vet at 11 to make sure Molly's wound has fully healed, then meeting my daughter for lunch and that's about it for today . Raining again so no cycling.
The engineer is coming tomorrow morning to try and trace the water leak. I know it doesn't come from the central heating system as the pressure on the boiler hasn't moved.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Mrs Tkk needs a blood test before her hosptal appointment in a few weeks. She phoned the Doctors Surgery, navigated the " Insert Money Now and press button A when the person answers " menu ( you need to be of an age to understand ). Anyhows, " You are second in the queue " followed by a wait of less than a minute. " We can fit you in at 10:50 today if that's convenient " 😮
I'm popping up with her and see if I can get an appointment with the Doctor. ( I always feel reticent about visiting the Doctor, unless my arm is hanging off or similar )

Top Bottom