The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I laughed my derriere off when I read in the news that Starmer allegedly called for the return of the sausages errrrr hostages. What a gaffe if he actually said that :laugh:

Must have been thinking of his breakfast. :laugh: I can’t actually believe I was stupid enough to vote for them this time thinking they would improve things for the average working man/woman. Who the hell else is there to vote for that will genuinely care about Joe Public? :sad:

gbb

Squire
Morning all.
Kiddos breakfasted and walked to school. Gerneral tidy up round the house, dog walked and been to the shops.

Ooer, a Police Scuentific support van in the next street, a plain white van next to it and two police vans were temporarily parked in the next square....dodgy goings on in the next street .
Got my (I assume) final.pay from work, despite only being there one week in the last six now...full pay plus a bit so I assume thats any days holiday I had left over.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Credit experience keep telling me I can have lots of loans and credit cards as my credit score is so good, in which case why would I want more credit cards or loans :wacko:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Morning I'm tired....... :tired:
1727255279298.png

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Must have been thinking of his breakfast. :laugh: I can’t actually believe I was stupid enough to vote for them this time thinking they would improve things for the average working man/woman. Who the hell else is there to vote for that will genuinely care about Joe Public? :sad:

I think a lot of people are now regretting voting for them.

Seems to be a common sentiment looking at the current popularity polls of both the party and its leader.

Also, we know a number of friends and family who regret voting Reform as a protest vote.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Seems to be a common sentiment looking at the current popularity polls of both the party and its leader.

Also, we know a number of friends and family who regret voting Reform as a protest vote.

A lot of stupid voting went on just to try to make sure this party or that party didn't get, and look at the muppets we now have as opposed to other muppets.

Dave7

Legendary Member
A lot of stupid voting went on just to try to make sure this party or that party didn't get, and look at the muppets we now have as opposed to other muppets.

I think you are being harsh.
Anyone who can demand for all sausages to be released has my vote.
Unless that includes veggie sausage of course.

Top Bottom