The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning. Overcast start again but we might get a little sun by afternoon. It’s turning much colder end of next week. I can see the heating going on earlier this year. At least I’ve built up a good credit so don’t need to worry too much about the bills.

The same here, I've reduced the payments the last couple of months and according to Martin Lewis I probably have too much credit sitting there, but all should be well, even with the coming increases in energy prices.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Morning. Overcast start again but we might get a little sun by afternoon. It’s turning much colder end of next week. I can see the heating going on earlier this year. At least I’ve built up a good credit so don’t need to worry too much about the bills.

Same here, have built up a credit of several hundred over the summer with the Solar and battery. On target to either break even or make a small profit this year.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:hello: Morning

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Morning!

Cool, windy and overcast - no rain though.

Mixed bag week here:

Daughter secured her dream job this week complete with whopping rise. Global luxury cosmetics business - she is absolutely buzzing. Me, I am very proud as she beat a large field of other candidates for the role.

Grandson secured great job to train as a lift repair engineer - will take him 3 years. He is chuffed to bits. About time he got into gear tbh so I am very pleased.

Flipside - we have found out that one of our friends has a very nasty cancer to deal with.

Life - peaks & troughs!

Have a good day all.

Top Bottom