The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
It's probably the Americans :laugh:
Nah, they've been flying round your area in the early hours. Seen near Newtown, blacked out Chinooks believed to be practicing special forces insertions.

classic33

Leg End Member
I started this morning in bed, thinking I had nothing to do. Since then, I have spoken to our distributor in Germany and had three customers on the phone wanting dents done, they will all be done today. I have also booked in for a swim this evening. I love being busy.
You'll wake up one day into a dent free world, then what'll you do!

:okay:I have risen!

I'm pleased to hear you're OK Mo. As a responsible dog owner who went to great effort to choose a suitable breed and then train him carefully from a puppy onwards that sort of thing boils my pith.

Make sure you report it to McDibble.

Yes - do this
even if you can;t give enough information to identify the idiot owners then it will be logged on their systems
so if there is a sudden outbreak of this sort of thing then they can see the problem clearly

Hope you are OK - mentally and physically
sending hugs
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

HELP!!!!

I was up at 8 ish and did my normal morning stuff
coffee, tablets

started remaining stages of Vuelta that I missed when we were away
after a few minutes I paused it and went to get my porrige sorted

AND MY WIFE APPEARED!!!!!

what do I do????

she is not normally up at this time - this is MY TIME
(sleep problems - long story)

OK - I'm sorted now as I have woken up - but having to talk and stuff at that time is just weird

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
You'll wake up one day into a dent free world, then what'll you do!

He will go around causing dents.
A bit like a job creation scheme.

But if it's training for a secret mission wouldn't telling everyone sorta ruin it?

They only tell the locals like Welshie

not the enemy - that would be stupid

Oh - and I used to live in North Wales
The things about there being specific corridors for low flying and rules covering low flying at night is something that the Americans sometimes regard as being advisory only
which sometimes resulted in noisy displays by F15s over Bangor when they came to visit RAF Valley!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Well that's a job done. While Mr WD is outside doing stiff, I've gone through all my clothes. Dear God, i didn't realise just how much stuff I have. Things to small, things to big, things that still have the price tag on them that I bought 10 years plus ago. Things that just don't suit me anymore ( it's am age thing).

I have 2 black bags full of stuff. A good tip, once you will a bag, use the vacuum cleaner hose to suck out all the air. Makes the bag half the size. It's a case of less is actually more, and Mr WD will never know. Bless him :laugh:

Top Bottom