The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
She does it for “fun” and raises typically about £500 for Children’s Cancer Charity. We don’t discuss times. It is crazy, and, I don’t understand it, but, she does the whole make-up thing before the start. I think she is fishing for a man. Would certainly save my wallet if she finds one ;)

Have to admit I can’t get my head round it considering the sweaty mess I end up after running. Even the female professional athletes with massive hair, bling jewellery, nails, etc. I would have thought in sports where it can come down to thousands of a second at times, ditching any extra weight would be important.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Have to admit I can’t get my head round it considering the sweaty mess I end up after running. Even the female professional athletes with massive hair, bling jewellery, nails, etc. I would have thought in sports where it can come down to thousands of a second at times, ditching any extra weight would be important.

With 4 daughters, I have come to realise, there are LOTS of things I don’t understand 😊

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Just the 'small portion' lunch today on a large plate. £8.95 :okay:
The beef is about 1/2" - 3/4 " thick and melts in your mouth.
IMG_20240908_125109069_HDR.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I had bacon sarnies earlier...... With BROWN sauce on :smile:

Heathen :laugh:

Top Bottom