The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, I survived another weekend; I am glad it is Monday tomorrow, goodnight everyone.
Sithi

Mo1959

Legendary Member
My Uncle Ernie app says the next results are due on 3rd September...............................have you jumped the queue???? :laugh:

Glad it’s not just me. Maybe Wales gets special treatment. :laugh:

PaulSB

Squire
Hello! Grey, damp with heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast from late morning. Wonderful. Today is up in the air. Mrs P's hospital appointment is late morning, what happens this afternoon depends on the news. I am due to see my PT late afternoon but that may have to be binned. We shall see. The rest of the morning will be spent emptying the dishwasher, quick tidy round, catching up emails and my exercising.

Slowly but surely I'm getting back into my pre-accident routines. I'm now back to my 15 minute morning stretches, and I've added 20 minutes on the exercise bike plus 3 x 7 minute physio workouts during the day. The point of seeing my PT was to decide how I can restart my daily workouts, much of this impacted by the accident injuries so a lot of care is needed. Very fortunately my PT and physio are 100 metres apart in the same village and are discussing me!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom