The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well - it was windy - dying down now but still windy

woke up twice in the night and went for a wee - more because that makes it easier to get back to sleep
second time I distinctly heard someone cough outside - at about 4 something
couldn't see anyone but that woke me up and started me wondering so I couldn;t get back to sleep!!!!!

Did have a phone call at about 9 this morning
Nice mady - possibly from India judging be her accent
She was ringing from Virgin Media because they have detected that we are having trouble with our internet (I though it was more generalised and not owned by anyone ?? and anyway - is I own it where are my royalties!!!) in the evening

which is strange because we are with Sky
but yesterday I committed to switch to VM
Still - with AI and all that you never know
so I asked her if she had a Tardis - she sounded confused
so I asked if she had some way of seeing into the future

CLEARLY I was worried that she was able to see future problems and could see problems we will have in the near future and this was a chance to fix them early
What great service

funny thing - she hung up!!!

anyway - time for a shower before @Drago complains my undies are taking his role in this forum

:hello: Morning all been shopping, forgot my shopping bags so had to spend another £2.40 on plastic bags :rolleyes:
Still they will come handy again I'm sure.
Health wise didn't sleep at all last night again and had my breakfast at 04:00 to see if that helped but no, other than that I think I'm OK.

I have been known to unload a trolley full of shopping into the back of the car without bags if I forget them just to save a quid or two!!!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
The weather has changed completely since first thing this morning.
We now have a few floaty clouds and warm sunshine.
Tomorrow though looks horrible all day. Strong winds, thunderstorms and heavy rain.
MrsP is making strong noises about painting the banisters, spindles and associated woodwork. That means my plans for the day have changed somewhat.

I always knew you were a cheapskate :laugh:

Not really - I just hate spending money on things that are unnecessary

Like hair cuts more than twice a year - SWMBO has other opinions!!!!!

PaulSB

Squire
1000015150.jpg
For the cognescenti.......

Top Bottom