The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I spend most mornings complaining it is just too early.
Saturday is different as I enjoy SoTS which starts at 6. But today my bed had hold of me and wouldn't let go...... it was 07.20 when I crawled out And I was asleep just after 9 last night.
Dry at the moment but rain is forecast for the day which is no good for my sports of cricket and golf. Footy will be OK though

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Chucking it down here!
Had a good evening at the beer festival in Minehead last night.
Friends coming over tonight for the last night of the Watchet Summertime festival - live bands, hog roast and fireworks down by the harbour.
Got some shopping to do this morning.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I've just noticed that it's really misty over the hills. I can't see the tops of the trees.

PaulSB

Squire
I managed a doze, nothing special I'm afraid. I've been doing some general admin, tidying around and playing with the home energy display unit. It still doesn't want to tell me anything. I'll leave it on for a week and if it remains mute it can go back in the cupboard for another three years.......that'll learn it. Awkward bugger.

The rest of the day. I must do my stretches and 15 minutes on the stationary bike. I hate this bike thing but it's all part of the rehab. Then it's Rovers this afternoon, I'm feeling quite bouyant about today's game. We're playing well. Oxford are a newly promoted side and I expect a win.......this means my massive over confidence will guarantee a loss!!

I've decided to have brunch. Scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms and toast. :hungry: :hungry:

Top Bottom