The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I wish I had stayed up later and looked outside last night. A neighbour from a few doors along took this. Unusual to get it so clear from the town. There’s some even better from some who went to different viewing points.

IMG_0324.jpeg

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
Another bright start to the day here, but it will be slightly cooler, only 25⁰c this afternoon.
I'll be out with the dog soon before it gets too warm.
Grass cutting and other gardening jobs today.
Sainsbury's are delivering the weekly goodies between 8.30 and 9.30.
That's todays list of jobs, I'm sure many other bits and pieces will pop up as the day continues.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Very interesting day at the tank museum yesterday. Spent around 5 hours there. Well worth a visit.
Moving on today to a small site near Seaton, Devon.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:hello: Update
They have no idea what is wrong with me, I have to do stool and urine test again and maybe CT scan later looking for bowel cancer.
As they said they don't know what's wrong so they are just ticking boxes what it could be.
I've lost another kilo and looking in the mirror it looks like my birthday suit is two sizes to big.
I'm tired now so I bettter stop writing.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
:hello: Update
They have no idea what is wrong with me, I have to do stool and urine test again and maybe CT scan later looking for bowel cancer.
As they said they don't know what's wrong so they are just ticking boxes what it could be.
I've lost another kilo and looking in the mirror it looks like my birthday suit is two sizes to big.
I'm tired now so I bettter stop writing.

Hope it’s nothing as serious as that, but at least they seem to be getting things moving quickly. Hope you get results soon. :hugs:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
It looks like the heavens are about to open. Mr WD didn't manage to finish cutting the grass as the belt has gone on the lawnmower.

No idea what we are having to eat yet.

I had mushrooms to use up so just had a big plate of fried mushrooms. :laugh: My appetite seems less since I started to cut out sugars and too much carbs. I really want to keep it up this time. I shopped earlier and bought quite a bit of veggies. I even munched on a raw carrot earlier as a snack 😇

Top Bottom