The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
SO far it looks like the main protests are from counter-protesters who are defending places on "hit lists" and all that

I Liverpool the Polic eHelicopter has been circling all evening but the only problems has been several hundred people gathering to prevent right wing problems

In fact they far Right have no chance because the ultimate weapon has been deployed

The Scouse Nan's are out!!!

View attachment 740193

She's 71 and she has brought 2 friends!!

So Ivan's against Nazis, eh?

BBC helicopter as well.

Police helicopter has gone home

but the Manchester one is currently circling over Skelmersdale - but could just be someone driving a car recklessly or something

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I left doing dinner a bit late today so I just had two Weetabix instead. No swim or gym for me tonight which means I have had the whole evening in on my own, I do not like it.

Funny how we are all so different. While I have enjoyed the company of my old neighbour for a few days, I am also quite glad that she’s going home this morning and my routine gets back to normal.

Just weighed myself and happy to see our meals out haven’t caused any weight gain. Actually down a pound. :laugh:

PaulSB

Squire
Up over Chorley now.
Isn't there someone on here up that area, they could be looking for them!
I've been in all night...........the nearest I got to a riot was when Mrs P put "Cause of Death" on the telly............because it was filmed in Blackburn.

I heard there was a protest on Chorley New Road (we're nothing if not original) in Bolton but that's as close as it got.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Cooooee. 14 eg and damp here. I think it's going to be a showery day here

Stay safe peeps :hello:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
It's a sunny start to the day here.
The blackberries are looking ready for picking over the local fields, so this morning on the dog walk MrsP and myself will get a couple of tubs of the beauties.
A local decorating firm is coming this afternoon to price up doing the outside of the house. It was last done about six years ago, maybe longer and is looking a bit tired. My days of going up and down ladders are behind me now.
Enjoy your day everyone.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Managed to get all my jobs done yesterday, leaving today relatively free. Got to go to Minehead for shopping this morning and will lunch at Spoons.
Off tomorrow around 10 am to meet up with our gang at a site in Dorset, near Blandford Forum.

Top Bottom