The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
2 bits of news.
One.... I am on the way hone
Two...... The riots have kicked off about 2 miles from where I live.

2 bits of news.
One.... I am on the way hone
Two...... The riots have kicked off about 2 miles from where I live.

I hope they don;t get closer!!

I have noticed the papers saying there are xxx due to happen today - but no-one saying where other than the nearest city - which isn;t much help

Not heard of any around here (Yet!)) but there is a community room thingy about 2 miles away that is used for Islamic prayers and stuff
hope none of the nutters think that is a good thing to attack!

I did hear that the one in Walton (Liverpool) - which is near the grand kids house - they burned a library because "they replaced all the children's books with copies of the Koran"
which does show a lack of critical thinking on the part of people - as a local commented when a journalist interviewed her!
(hope this isn;t too NACA!!!)

Dave7

Legendary Member
The topless ladies beach volleyball doesn't start until 11.

I am all prepared for that. Got my 2 essentials

SO far it looks like the main protests are from counter-protesters who are defending places on "hit lists" and all that

I Liverpool the Polic eHelicopter has been circling all evening but the only problems has been several hundred people gathering to prevent right wing problems

In fact they far Right have no chance because the ultimate weapon has been deployed

The Scouse Nan's are out!!!

nans against Nazis.jpg

She's 71 and she has brought 2 friends!!

classic33

Leg End Member
SO far it looks like the main protests are from counter-protesters who are defending places on "hit lists" and all that

I Liverpool the Polic eHelicopter has been circling all evening but the only problems has been several hundred people gathering to prevent right wing problems

In fact they far Right have no chance because the ultimate weapon has been deployed

The Scouse Nan's are out!!!

View attachment 740193

She's 71 and she has brought 2 friends!!
BBC helicopter as well.

Top Bottom