The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I just used the food processor, another first time in my life experience, I have licked plenty of the bowls clean in the past though.

classic33

Leg End Member
Had an email. My new bike from Wibble due to be delivered tomorrow.
Whatever happened to going to the bike shop, collecting the new bike and riding it home.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
It's grey, it's claggy, it's hissing down and the CH is on.

Worst autumn, winter, spring & summer since we moved here some 26 years ago.

I know some people in certain parts of the country will find it hard to believe, but we are rapidly approaching almost a full year of rain (started mid-Sept LY).

Crazy, depressing weather - completely sucks the life out of many of my good intentions.

Mo1959

Legendary Member

I know some people in certain parts of the country will find it hard to believe, but we are rapidly approaching almost a full year of rain (started mid-Sept LY).

Crazy, depressing weather - completely sucks the life out of many of my good intentions.

I’m sitting here with all the windows open! :laugh:

Good to see young Oscar Onley in the lead group today. Not sure he’ll last but showing promise.

My back is sore. When I got out of the bath this morning it suddenly went into spasm and still doesn’t feel great. I’ll just chill for the rest of the day.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

Same here. This climate change malarkey is a bit of a bummer

Top Bottom