The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I have risen!

A sunny start. Will do the grass, out visiting PM.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning.
A great afternoon at the annual shindig on the local rec. loads going on, classic cars, a dog show, numerous stalls and lots of stuff for kids to get involved in. There was a Falconry display and tou could don the glove and have the falcon fly to land on your arm. Younger kids could have a go too, they got to sprint across the field dragging a lure on a piece of string. 4pm saw the kids stuff wind down and the live music start, all local talent and some very good music. Beer was provided by Remedy Oak brewery and £5 a pint was good value. Several food vans including a veggie/ vegan one. It all ramped down at 8:00pm as the rec is surrounded by houses ( reassuringly expensive houses 😉 )
It's great to see it grow in popularity and so much local support)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all. Another too bright too early start to the day here. More rain forecast from lunchtime onwards.
The first bin lorry has been down our road.
I'll be out on the bike for a while later on after I've taken the dog out.
The washing machine is doing it's stuff, hopefully we can get it dry before the rain comes.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Off to Taunton for some shopping this morning.
Got some mower fettling to do later. See if I can get the freebie I picked up yesterday into some sort of running state.

Top Bottom