The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Rather nice here for a change.

Just back from a lovely carnic. Front doors wide open.
Around the corner from us is a very large roundabout carrying the main road between Poole and Wimborne. The roundabout has mature trees, shrubs and grassed areas with the Council parks and recreation department keeping it in excellent shape. A few years ago a car drove onto the roundabout and set up a picnic on the grassed area, much to the bemusement of the road users. I'm not sure what happened or if the Police turned up to hoik them off but it was certainly a distraction to traffic.

screenman

Legendary Member
The boiler man turned up, he had bit all over the place and it is now back up and running £128 all in, I was expecting to be told a new boiler needed and around £2800. Happy days.

Yes, I will use a base sauce but add eg garlic paste or chilli....I always use lots of mushrooms and onions.

That's what I do if I have them
and it is just for me

plus a loads of random spices (I don;t know what I am doing!!) or herbs depending on whether it is for pasta sauce or curry

I am not allowed to use such stuff for SWMBO!!!!

Had to fill in a form about foods we eat for a small cruise we are going on the September - I felt like writing "F*** knows" for her
I was simple - anything except cheese

classic33

Leg End Member
Night everyone, thanks to you all for keeping me company.
Sithi
Sleep, sleeep, sleeeep...

And forget about the sheep, sheeep...

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning, I have just finished icing my knee, the flexible ice pack having made interesting patterns on my skin. Sun is shining, panels are generating and the gas boiler has just fired up to heat the water.
Have a peaceful day folks ☀️☕️

We are thinking about having solar panels fitted. Just thinking at the moment. It's a minefield

Top Bottom