The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Almost. For about a year I've been allowed to work 3 days a week instead of 5. I reckon I've got another 2 yr part time left in me.

Hope you don't mind me following your thread. I enjoy the company. 🙂.

I don't know if you have been told but there is a charge to be on here. I am the (un)official treasurer so will accept the payment..... cash only.
I will pm you with details.
Please don't tell Welshie or Mo......the less they know the better.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning, a sunny start to the day. Second coffee made and an IKEA delivery due at some time. I have been thinking of consolidating our Brommie collection, somehow over the years we have accumulated five of them. The first two we bought second hand ( though in " as new " condition) then we each acquired a superlight version for our " significant " birthdays, and finally an electric one which doubles as, and handles like a manual if I don't use the battery.
Decisions, decisions...

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning all.
Feel crap this morning, waiting for my legs to work.
Been up since 4 and ready for bed again.
Will report back later.

I feel for you Dave. So frustrating especially after having been so fit. It's my quads that feel as if I have run a marathon. I got an inexpensive knobbly roller gubbins and find that running that over my quads for a few minutes helps somewhat.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Checking the caravan through this morning to make sure all systems are good. We're away from this Saturday. Off to Wiltshire for a week.

Drago

Legendary Member
May have snoozed off for an hour there. Its difficult not to when cuddled up to my Brucie boy.

20240509_142811.jpg

Top Bottom