The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Did I say... I have bought myself a mobility scooter. I pick it up tomorrow. The person is letting me have it for just 100 quid. It has a 13 mile range. Should help me through the summer (if we get one).
Hard to get my head around, it wasn't that long ago I was enjoying 30-50 mile rides.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Did I say... I have bought myself a mobility scooter. I pick it up tomorrow. The person is letting me have it for just 100 quid. It has a 13 mile range. Should help me through the summer (if we get one).
Hard to get my head around, it wasn't that long ago I was enjoying 30-50 mile rides.

Yes, that must be a really hard one to swallow Dave.

Old Father Time can be a bit of a sod...

numbnuts

Legendary Member

When I bought put an electrical motor on my trike I alway said that is my mobility scooter in the years to come :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I had to go to town this morning. I had to put my coat on...in June for gods sake.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
DSC00113.JPG

DSC00118.JPG

Windy and very cool (12c) here in Cumbria today,Mrs BL reading her book, and, I am amusing myself attempting to photograph the Red Squirrels, but, so far, all I have managed to snap are birds. ;)

Top Bottom