The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I did the supermarket shop earlier and for the first time since lockdown I had to queue to get into bedworth, the schools are back and I was early, mind you it wasn't as bad by us as it was before lockdown, we've got three schools and a nursery by us.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
What about Buffy!
This Buffy?
B2F8F62D-28F3-4441-84BF-4D0DC14362E6.png

Dave7

Legendary Member
Why would I want to shove my head up Buffy's bum :wacko:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
The weather gods are playing games with me again. Yesterday went down to get the bins in from the street in a slight drizzle Once I reached the point of no return the power hoses came on.
Today taking the car down to the garage again light drizzle but reach the tricky bit at the top of the steps and the sluice gates opened. Once at the garage back to power hosing down and continued till back home.
Nice and sunny ever since.

classic33

Leg End Member
The weather gods are playing games with me again. Yesterday went down to get the bins in from the street in a slight drizzle Once I reached the point of no return the power hoses came on.
Today taking the car down to the garage again light drizzle but reach the tricky bit at the top of the steps and the sluice gates opened. Once at the garage back to power hosing down and continued till back home.
Nice and sunny ever since.
Get your bike out, see what happens.

Top Bottom