The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all, got us both booked in for a swim at 8.45am first one for 6 months, it will not be easy as I find it hard after a layoff.
I am sure all us blokes sympathise with you.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning everyone. It's cloudy with the occassional bit of sun peeking through the cloud. Very still.

Today we are walking a section of the Witton Weavers Way - Witton is an area of Blackburn which used to house many cotton mills. Our target is to walk the length of the circular walk in stages over the coming months.

Currently drinking :cuppa: and catching up on episodes of The Bridge Mrs P has watched but I haven't. Can't work out how this has happened. Then will be time to make our picnic and do a few light domestics before we set off.
If you go to Blackburn don't you have to self isolate for 2 weeks:wacko:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all.
Overcast but quite pleasant here.
Highlight of my day is the dentist at 1200. You may recall one of my teeth snapped off at the gum but no dentist would see me. This is my first chance to actually see my dentist.
I also lost a large filling so hope to get that sorted.
Fortunately neither is giving pain.
Onwards and upwards ^_^

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning. I slept better last night after the previous 2 nights of rubbish sleep.

Seems to be calm here today. Stay safe folks.:hello:

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all.... A bright start to the day, which is good as I have a stack of bricks to move, a bit of labouring first thing to get the old joints moving. First a go at the news quiz.

@Tenkaykev I meant to post this the other day when we were discussing the price of Bromptons. I had this one on watch just out of curiosity to see what it would go for, well I'm shocked!...

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning all.... A bright start to the day, which is good as I have a stack of bricks to move, a bit of labouring first thing to get the old joints moving. First a go at the news quiz.

@Tenkaykev I meant to post this the other day when we were discussing the price of Bromptons. I had this one on watch just out of curiosity to see what it would go for, well I'm shocked!...

View attachment 545337
You could buy a car for that price

Top Bottom