The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Rubbish accumulates to fill the space available.
Tell that to the eejuts who keep adding lanes to the motorway.

D

Deleted member 1258

I finished The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo this afternoon, and I've found the other two films, The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets nest and The Girl Who Played With Fire, online. In other news, we had a visit from the Step Daughter this afternoon, we now have enough cakes, bars and biscuits in the house to stock a small shop. Our son who lives in Warrington is visiting us at the weekend, One of her friends took my Good Lady into town shopping this morning and I notice theres now a food parcel in the back of the lounge.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Got 11 of these to plant tomorrow. :okay:

BTW - For scale, I take an XL in glove size. ;)

pawl

Legendary Member
In my garage.........

Just like mine The number of times I have cleared out off cuts of wood days later I could have used them.Ive got more six foot support canes than B&Q Feel a clear out session coming on

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good evening fellow retirees,

Just sitting down enjoying a beer and looking out onto the Prom at Portobello.
A good journey up, cycling between Waterloo and Kings Cross was a really enjoyable and stress free experience. Bit of a numb bum from sitting on the train for so long, nothing a few more beers won't sort out. 🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🍻🍻

pawl

Legendary Member
The crap would just end up elsewhere.^_^

Wish you hadn’t said that Haven’t been in the loft for some time Must have been Christmas when put the crimbo decs away Only lifted the lid and pushed then in .I now for certain there’s a load of stuff up there will never get used again.pots pans crockery.Rolls of wall paper She who shall be obeyed insists we might need them Did come across an old Carradice saddle bag complete with a cape strapped on .And lo and behold a set of panniers. Last used aprox fifty yers ago on a cycling camping trip to France

classic33

Leg End Member
Wish you hadn’t said that Haven’t been in the loft for some time Must have been Christmas when put the crimbo decs away Only lifted the lid and pushed then in .I now for certain there’s a load of stuff up there will never get used again.pots pans crockery.Rolls of wall paper She who shall be obeyed insists we might need them Did come across an old Carradice saddle bag complete with a cape strapped on .And lo and behold a set of panniers. Last used aprox fifty yers ago on a cycling camping trip to France
Pictures required!

Top Bottom