The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: Good morning people. Last night we had an uninvited guest, one of the biggest spiders I've seen for a long time, an impressive beastie, I spent ten minutes watching it explore our lounge, it had an impressive turn of speed across our laminate floor but didn't climb well, but it was making my Good Lady nervous so when it started climbing our back wall I evicted it, chucked it out in the back garden.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning. My god it's a bit nippy this morning.

Stay safe folks.:hello:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all,
A lovely start to the day here. Out with the dog soon and then another day watching the tour.
If the grass dries out enough I will cut the grass as it is growing very quickly because of all the rain recently.
MrsP is out to lunch on Boris with one of her friends and then going to a rose garden afterwards, so the day is mine 😀

Dave7

Legendary Member
:hello: Good morning people. Last night we had an uninvited guest, one of the biggest spiders I've seen for a long time, an impressive beastie, I spent ten minutes watching it explore our lounge, it had an impressive turn of speed across our laminate floor but didn't climb well, but it was making my Good Lady nervous so when it started climbing our back wall I evicted it, chucked it out in the back garden.
Yes, its that time of year. They came inside looking for a mate. I read t'other day that there are some big ones this year.

D

Deleted member 1258

Yes, its that time of year. They came inside looking for a mate. I read t'other day that there are some big ones this year.

Yes, I read that, I suspect they're just looking for somewhere warm to spend the winter.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning gang.
Well......
Mo is bimbling
DIrk will be stuffing his face at lunch time (nothing new then)
Paul is playing with his plums
Now..... . What shall I do.
Oh yes, MrsD has some jobs lined up. I tried to plead that its bank holiday so I am entitled to a day off. She claims every day is a holiday for me :sad:

Last edited:
Top Bottom