The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

12boy

Guru
The Horny Goat weed is commonly found all over the American Southwest and has seeds that have 2 very sharp thorns, that like caltrops, usually land facing up. They are hell on bike tires. Once picked up about 30 in 20 feet of path.
So one day at the LBS the owner, head wrench and I were moaning about the little terrors when I mentioned the aphrodisiac effect for both men and women and the testosterone boost for men, and that if this were well known the Goatheads as we call them would all be gone. The LBS was full of people and the noise level was very high, but as soon as the words left my mouth the room was immediately silent until about five guys said "What was that about the Goatheads?" BTW, I don't know if it's true but if someone here wants to know for sure I could probably send you some.

classic33

Leg End Member
The Horny Goat weed is commonly found all over the American Southwest and has seeds that have 2 very sharp thorns, that like caltrops, usually land facing up. They are hell on bike tires. Once picked up about 30 in 20 feet of path.
So one day at the LBS the owner, head wrench and I were moaning about the little terrors when I mentioned the aphrodisiac effect for both men and women and the testosterone boost for men, and that if this were well known the Goatheads as we call them would all be gone. The LBS was full of people and the noise level was very high, but as soon as the words left my mouth the room was immediately silent until about five guys said "What was that about the Goatheads?" BTW, I don't know if it's true but if someone here wants to know for sure I could probably send you some.
Available over here(Bishop's Hat), but it seems you may have caused a run on it. Seems it's sold out, everywhere.

Drago

Legendary Member
I have risen!

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning fellow retirees,

A sunny calm day 🌞 there's a trip to Weymouth today on the train. A couple of beers and a Veggie café bar are on the agenda 🍺
With regards to the Lidl/ Aldi debate, I'd always found Aldi to be a bit more organised and better laid out.

Here's a treat for you

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cL7jyXCQ2Zc

Have a lovely peaceful day folks 🚴‍♀️🚶‍♀️🏃‍♂️🚣‍♀️🏊‍♂️🧜‍♀️

Top Bottom