The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I'm having the same problem with mine as well, its a shame we only get one. ^_^
Why dont you just iron it ?

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Well, my wedding suit still fitted after 40 years - so I'm not expecting a problem.
wink.gif
The only thing I have from my wedding is my tackle and distant memoires :sad:
More than I can say for my birthday suit, which is looking distinctly baggy in some areas!
blush.gif
My birthday suit is still in good condition after 68 years and have the photos to prove it.:smile:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Hope they still fit when summer arrives in 5 years time! :rain::laugh:

It won't in the case of Welsh Dragon :rain:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
It is finally cooling down here
It's slightly cooler here, but the clouds are gathering for tonights rain and thunder storms. Earlier this afternoon, I was in the shed undoing a couple of screws to take a pair of old brake levers off of a set of handlebars. The amount of sweat I was producing made my shirt look like I had been out in a shower of rain.:heat:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
It's slightly cooler here, but the clouds are gathering for tonights rain and thunder storms. Earlier this afternoon, I was in the shed undoing a couple of screws to take a pair of old brake levers off of a set of handlebars. The amount of sweat I was producing made my shirt look like I had been out in a shower of rain.:heat:

I was doing some stuff here and getting really uncomfortable as well.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I've changed the tube this afternoon, I haven't found the cause though, its difficult to get enough pressure in the tube to show up something that might only be leaking at high pressure.

Not bothered dunking it in water?
I don't bother trying to patch tubes any more, I just throw them now. I dont bother with the more expensive brands nowadays, just buy the cheap lifeline ones from Wiggle.

Top Bottom