The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Just a browse at the moment, but you never know, I could be persuaded!
I've just got rid of two of my older hybrids as flat bars are not doing it for me any more. I get too much numb hands, even with bar ends. Replaced them with a Ribble Endurance, 105 groupset, hydraulic discs and full mudguards. Been out twice on it and very pleased with it. It'll be my damp/mucky road bike.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
New bike. :smile:.
IMG_20190623_095854_BURST001_COVER.jpg

screenman

Legendary Member
Went out yesterday with Pam for a ride to my brothers which is 10 miles away down the cycle track from our house, well I offered to carry the rucksack with bit in and she insisted on doing so out of consideration of my bad back, I thought. So we get to the 5 mile point and Pam says she wants to stop for a drink, out of the rucksack comes 1/2 bottle of wine, 100ml bottle of gin and a can of tonic, no wonder she did not want me to carry it, anyways rehydration at it's best. I carried the rucksack for the rest of the ride, which happened to be a headwind both ways, not unusual for these parts at certain times.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all. Taking Mrs GM up town this morning, she has a dental appointment, one wisdom tooth to come out. While she's in there I'll be looking around the bike shops, quite fancy a new one.
Anything in particular John?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
:heat:. Phew. It's so humid and misty here.
Same here, just got back from walking the dog, it feels like I am in a steam bath.

Top Bottom