The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I saw what you did there .
However the bloomers in my dreams were anything BUT small.
It just playing on your mind, making the problem seem bigger. However, you're worried what you''ll do if your washerwoman wrexham on you, especially your cardigan.

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm in the garden centre at Countesthorpe, I originally was planning a long ride, but changed my mind when I saw the trees out the back being blown horizontal and then looked at the weather forecast. Good job I did , the ride out has been an unrelenting slog into a cold breeze.

IMG_20190504_103458.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I'm in the garden centre at Countesthorpe, I originally was planning a long ride, but changed my mind when I saw the trees out the back being blown horizontal and then looked at the weather forecast. Good job I did , the ride out has been an unrelenting slog into a cold breeze.

View attachment 465047

Hopefully easier on the return leg though :okay:

D

Deleted member 1258

I got back about three quarters of an hour ago, 55 hard slow miles in the legs, the ride home was almost as hard as the ride out, for some reason I didn't get much time flying with a tail wind, but when I did it was lovely, route was a straight out and back, I didn't add any loops on. There were a lot of cyclist pedalling round the lanes, and a lot were in shorts and short sleeved tops :cold:, I wasn't warm enough in longs and a long sleeved jersey and could have done with my winter jacket. But it was a good morning out on my bike despite the cold wind.

Top Bottom