The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
6.5 mile hilly walk done. It's a bit fresh out! :cold:

Weetabix time now.
That is a cereal I just dont enjoy. They just turn to a soggy mush when you pour milk on them.
Mrs D enjoys them.
I prefer bran flakes or shredded wheat type breckie.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well well....blue sky and sunshine. Because of the crap forcast we had a lie in (listening to S.O.T 60s) and have planned a lazy day of..........
Croisants with honey plus fresh fruit.
Fresh orange juice, with vodka of course.
Watching golf and footy on tv.
BTW ... I had a decent sleep apart from the odd nightmare when I was being chased by a giant pair of fleecy bloomers. I think there was a mad welsh woman in them but I cant be sure.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Well well....blue sky and sunshine. Because of the crap forcast we had a lie in (listening to S.O.T 60s) and have planned a lazy day of..........
BTW ... I had a decent sleep apart from the odd nightmare when I was being chased by a giant pair of fleecy bloomers. I think there was a mad welsh woman in them but I cant be sure.

:reading:

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Thought you might have been wearing them :eek:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Porridge most days for me with a spoon of local honey added :okay:
I enjoy porridge before a ride or golf. I mix honey and also fruit eg blueberries with it.

classic33

Leg End Member
Simply a premonition of your washing piling up when your washer decides it's in charge*, and your fear of having to do all your washing by hand.

*It did this before when it wouldn't let you open the door on it, having left it to it's own devices whilst you went out.

Top Bottom