The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Squire
Why have I been awake since 3.25am?

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Morning all.

Another gorgeous day in Wensleydale.

Did an amazing walk yesterday where the lambs were plopping out of the ewes as we strolled through the meadows. Surprising how long some of them took to get to their feet after being born. Mutt was on a short lead but didn't seem in the least bit interested.

Walked around the top of Whether Fell where you can see the North Sea & the Irish Sea at the same time. Bit too hazy yesterday though.

Another walk this morning, a short ride this afternoon then pack the van & head for home.

Have a good day everyone.

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning, :hello: another bright and frosty spring morning, mundane day today, shopping and chores. I've got to have a look at my cleats today, those new shoes I brought have a cleat recese that a little too short and I can't get the cleat as far forward as I'd like, at the moment though they're too far back so I've got to work out how far foreward I can move them before I can't clip in because the pedal fouls the sole of the shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:

OldShep

Über Member
Morning all.

Another gorgeous day in Wensleydale.

Did an amazing walk yesterday where the lambs were plopping out of the ewes as we strolled through the meadows. Surprising how long some of them took to get to their feet after being born. Mutt was on a short lead but didn't seem in the least bit interested.

Walked around the top of Whether Fell where you can see the North Sea & the Irish Sea at the same time. Bit too hazy yesterday though.

Another walk this morning, a short ride this afternoon then pack the van & head for home.

Have a good day everyone.

Went up Wether fell with MtB a few weeks ago. Thought I was seeing/hearing a microlight but it turned out to be a Raven.

Top Bottom