The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I have been a busy bee. Washing hanging on the line. Bathroom cleaned. Dishes done and put away.

What next?

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Glorious sunny morning here at Dirk Towers on Bodmin Moor.

IMG_20190411_104615430.jpg

Off to Liskeard for a bit of shopping, then a walk to Golotha Falls followed by a spot of lunch.
Can see a barbeque coming on tonight.:smile:

D

Deleted member 1258

I got back not long back, it looked so nice this morning, the forecast was good, but when I got out It was, wheres this stiff easterly come from? I've ridden an enjoyable 56 miles but I've had to graft this morning, and it was cold as well, but there was a good crowd at the cafe this morning and a good gossip was had.

IMG_20190411_105048.jpg

Dave7

Legendary Member
Mornin' all

Beautiful day here. Possibly a light frost earlier. Tasks for the day are:

Unload dishwasher
Porridge
Household admin **
Allotment

** Dreading this as suspect it's been an expensive few weeks. Also Mrs P's credit card hacked while I was in hospital so have to check this all the way back to January 31st. We've already had £390 refunded, new cards, new pins and new online access details. The online issue was a real problem as I check accounts every 1-2 days.
Blimey.......thats scary. Hope all works out well for you.
My Bro checks his EVERY day and still got scammed....charged x£s for a taxi ride in Denmark.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Jetwasher changed, brilliant service from Direct Hoses, way better than the big named ones. IKEA done, brekkie done, large wine and half a pint done, now watching Pam have her hair cut in Meadowhall. She is the Birthday girl today, so the kids will be around tonight.
IKEA......bl**dy hate the place.
Hope you had a good day.

PaulSB

Squire
Blimey.......thats scary. Hope all works out well for you.
My Bro checks his EVERY day and still got scammed....charged x£s for a taxi ride in Denmark.

Found another £116 on the scam today. That's a total of £506. So far £390 repaid. Today's shouldn't be a problem. Two payments to Royal Mail via PayPal. My wife has never used PayPal and her card is not associated with my PayPal account. My account history shows no equivalent payments so I'm confident Santander will refund.

Thanks for the concern.

I check all accounts every 1-2 days. Partly for this reason but mainly to keep a close eye on our financial position. Limited income etc.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Found another £116 on the scam today. That's a total of £506. So far £390 repaid. Today's shouldn't be a problem. Two payments to Royal Mail via PayPal. My wife has never used PayPal and her card is not associated with my PayPal account. My account history shows no equivalent payments so I'm confident Santander will refund.

Thanks for the concern.

I check all accounts every 1-2 days. Partly for this reason but mainly to keep a close eye on our financial position. Limited income etc.
Limited income my ar*e....... @welsh dragon told me you are minted ^_^

Top Bottom