The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Cold and frosty but nice and sunny. Should good for golf (if my car decides to start today).
What to do 1st ?? I know, a nice coffee to wake up followed by a shower to wake up more
Enjoy your day folk.

PaulSB

Squire
Mornin' all

Beautiful day here. Possibly a light frost earlier. Tasks for the day are:

Unload dishwasher
Porridge
Household admin **
Allotment

** Dreading this as suspect it's been an expensive few weeks. Also Mrs P's credit card hacked while I was in hospital so have to check this all the way back to January 31st. We've already had £390 refunded, new cards, new pins and new online access details. The online issue was a real problem as I check accounts every 1-2 days.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Mornin' all

Beautiful day here. Possibly a light frost earlier. Tasks for the day are:

Unload dishwasher
Porridge
Household admin **
Allotment

** Dreading this as suspect it's been an expensive few weeks. Also Mrs P's credit card hacked while I was in hospital so have to check this all the way back to January 31st. We've already had £390 refunded, new cards, new pins and new online access details. The online issue was a real problem as I check accounts every 1-2 days.

Sorry to hear that Paul. Hope you get it all sorted quickly.

PaulSB

Squire
Sorry to hear that Paul. Hope you get it all sorted quickly.

Thanks. Shouldn't be too bad as we've proved two fraudulent transactions already. The bill was much higher than expected so I anticipate finding more which will be a relief as I don't think we've spent much.

Top Bottom