The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
They weren't in the Championship at the start of 2023, which is when those figures are for.

Well it doesn't actually say whether its 22/23 season or 23/24 season or some other journalistic guess, but the point is valid, as they kept a lot of the premier league squad in the champo anyway

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
img_3720-jpeg.jpg

Slick

Guru
If Carlsberg made national anthems they'd have made that one. It's a shame Wales are not there and in the same group, their anthem comes a close second.

They are works of art compared to the depressing dirge the England team have to listen to. I

Social media is full of different renditions tonight varying degrees of success, but everyone's having a blast. I'm looking forward to it now, there's definitely an air of excitement around this campaign. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Chislenko

Veteran
Dirt cheap recycled bunting in the local tonight, displaying flags of teams who aren't there and missing teams who are there.

Sadly the average Joe supping their over priced Carling didn't have a clue.

(I think it was Eurovision bunting)

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Dirt cheap recycled bunting in the local tonight, displaying flags of teams who aren't there and missing teams who are there.

Sadly the average Joe supping their over priced Carling didn't have a clue.

(I think it was Eurovision bunting)

It is probable that the average Joe wasn't there to admire and critique the bunting anyway :smile:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
How come I've just discovered this? Awesome!!!!

View: https://youtu.be/gvi0GtQCEcQ?si=5NcO97VtbL3PIl0Q

Top Bottom