The CycleChat Large SUV Owners Club thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
The Omega was no lightweight, but an extra 300kg in the Rangie would have felt like the Omega weighed down with 5 passengers, and the aero wouldn't have helped the Rangie either.

The Omega with that motor was quicker than the numbers would suggest.

Slick

Guru
The Omega was no lightweight, but an extra 300kg in the Rangie would have felt like the Omega weighed down with 5 passengers, and the aero wouldn't have helped the Rangie either.

The Omega with that motor was quicker than the numbers would suggest.

My old man had a lovely big Omega.

Cracking car of its day, although didn't seem to hang around long.

Sunday 14th

Spotted at work, as l arrived, in the visitors carpark
Pinderfields General Hospital
Wakefield

IMG_0783.jpeg

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Well after a deer hit my middle sons car last week and appears to have done some damages underneath. It was punted to WBAC and Mitsubishi L200 Trojan was bought from one of wife’s clients . It’s a complete shed but clean MOT and is right up his street for deer stacking and fishing etc . He’s as happy as a pig in sh..t .

Slick

Guru
Well after a deer hit my middle sons car last week and appears to have done some damages underneath. It was punted to WBAC and Mitsubishi L200 Trojan was bought from one of wife’s clients . It’s a complete shed but clean MOT and is right up his street for deer stacking and fishing etc . He’s as happy as a pig in sh..t .

I have the warrior, pretty bomb proof and excellent turning circle. Shame its gone out of production, but just the way the world is going.

Sunday 21st

Defender 90
(alongside Aire & Calder Navigation Canal)
‘Stanley Ferry’
Wakefield

It’s a ‘52’ plate, l’ve known the owner for a lot of years
He used to live near us at our previous house (we’ve been in this almost 21 years)
Hes probably owned it for probably 25 years?

IMG_0852.jpeg

The footbridge is closed, superceded by a (repaired/replaced) swing-bridge (no vehicular traffic)
https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/7045276

Last edited:

Slick

Guru
Sunday 21st

Defender 90
(alongside Aire & Calder Navigation Canal)
‘Stanley Ferry’
Wakefield

It’s a ‘52’ plate, l’ve known the owner for a lot of years
He used to live near us at our previous house (we’ve been in this almost 21 years)
Hes probably owned it for probably 25 years?

View attachment 738367

The footbridge is closed, superceded by a (repaired/replaced) swing-bridge (no vehicular traffic)
https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/7045276

Is that a security measure parking like that?

Top Bottom