Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ryan lawman

Über Member
Welcome back! The weather is more the current conditions minus wind. The wind should be disabled by default.
Was it the uphill stage? What's your weight in the app?

Was stage one done it 3 times now and had the Problem once before that my average power was better but i was a lot slower . Today it was really hard average speed was only about 27 after 10km last time i think it was about 32kmh . My weight is 63 kg .

Was stage one done it 3 times now and had the Problem once before that my average power was better but i was a lot slower . Today it was really hard average speed was only about 27 after 10km last time i think it was about 32kmh . My weight is 63 kg .

This may be my fault. @shimceltic and @Brusgaard did I need to turn it off when I added the stages?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
This may be my fault. @shimceltic and @Brusgaard did I need to turn it off when I added the stages?

I don’t think you can disable it when setting up a league (no option shown).

Also, there is no “Real weather” option to enable/disable when starting a league session. Real weather and (Real) Wind are not the same, and I don’t think real wind is there anymore, even though the Wind option (greyed out) is there when you just find a random session to do. This would require access to realtime weather data, and I don’t think they have that (anymore).
I always disabled that anyway, so can’t honestly remember riding in the rain etc., only that it is dark if riding a route where it is currently dark IRL.

Last edited:

Ryan lawman

Über Member
Whe
I just looked and can't see any way to turn off the weather. We have a conspiracy nut congresswoman who says we can control it but she's talking about the real world, not Bkool. Ryan's avatar must have been in Sitka with all the rain we have had this summer.

When i done it last week the wind was changeing between 4 and 9 kmh tonight it was just sticking at 19 kmh and i could c that i had no chance of a better time . At 10 km i was about 3 min behind my time from last week. Will have to try again next weekend.

Ill be waiting for a big tailwind.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I wondered the same about the wind but forgot to mention it. Today with Adam he said on his screen it showed 1/2mph in our favour. But oddly it did show on my screen. On Thursday I had 13mph against me.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I remember some green or red icons at the top when (real) Wind was enabled, is that what you saw?

I didn’t notice Bruus. On Thursday it showed the wind speed at the top in the centre of the screen. And today it didn’t show in the same place. But on Adam’s screen it did.

Weird you can’t change it. Is that since the latest update?

The classic mistake I used to make is not to disable the time of day. I did many a ride in darkness.

I just checked. It is there but not on the video of the race.

Attachments

• IMG_7988.jpeg
    IMG_7988.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7989.png
    IMG_7989.png
    188 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom