Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I didn’t notice Bruus. On Thursday it showed the wind speed at the top in the centre of the screen. And today it didn’t show in the same place. But on Adam’s screen it did.

Weird you can’t change it. Is that since the latest update?

Yes, top center, red for headwind and green for tailwind. But maybe it has changed since I tried it years ago?

BKOOL not being consistant across platforms/players should come as no surprise to those of us, that have used it since 2014. :laugh:
Real weather is also only available on PC and Mac.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I just checked. It is there but not on the video of the race.

Ok, you and @<Tommy> are using Mac, where I‘m using a PC. Maybe THAT is why? Don’t remember seeing the Wind thing on my screen!

shimceltic

Veteran
I’m just glad Bkool acknowledges I’m using a Mac. It saves me trying to drop into into conversations and not sound smug.

old-man-flashing-raincoat-12221007.jpg

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Bought some new pedals, do i need to grease the thread and of so with what?

https://winstanleysbikes.co.uk/morgan-blue-aqua-proof-paste

I use this. Defo grease them with something though.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Apologies that I won’t make it tonight for the live race. 45 today…. At least my weight has dropped a little the last few weeks to console my age going up!

I’m going to do a workout type ride now and do the race tomorrow I think.

Hope you’re not in pain Bruus. I think I was lucky mine didn’t cause me too much issue. I just googled wisdom teeth to see where the name originated from. Turns out the Greeks and then the Romans both had words that described them that way. odontias sophias, and dentes sapientiae. Which translate to teeth of wisdom apparently.
Anyway… I’m clearly procrastinating to put off my work out at this point!
Hope everyone that races has a good one later!

Top Bottom