Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
How do you join then do you have to wait for near the time?
IMG_4714.jpeg

shimceltic

Veteran
At 6pm click on my sessions at the top of the screen. Then click on this weeks 12km ride and you should see sessions and a live one with someone from here in it. Best to keep checking here after 6 if struggling as there is a 10 min walm up/ grace period

Try monte

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Sorry @Brusgaard
This is my second failed attempt. I had the same quad cramp. I lowered my seat just a half a centimeter (converted from good old American inches) but seems to be a problem. I brought it back up and will try again.

No worries Randy, it was always going to be an ITT anyway. Managed 2.4wkg/53minutes, only 12 minutes slower than my February 2022 attempt.
Thought my weight was lower back then, but no, my average watts were just considerably higher (282 vs 226). :surrender: Not that I’m surprised, but still quite a lot lower! :sad:

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
No

No worries Randy, it was always going to be an ITT anyway. Managed 2.4wkg/53minutes, only 12 minutes slower than my February 2022 attempt.
Thought my weight was lower back then, but no, my average watts were just considerably higher (282 vs 226). :surrender: Not that I’m surprised, but still quite a lot lower! :sad:

Considering you’re on your way back from nasty injury I don’t think it’s a fair comparison Bruus?

Not that I should be being nice to you. Didn’t you pick that course?!

I’m regretting not lowering my weight before the ride :surrender:

Top Bottom