Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Not saying I was trying particularly hard, but my max HR was 187 BPM. Not sure that’s wise at my age.

My HR is always high (for this mediocre effort!) as I'm back on the painkillers and antibiotics due to a wisdom tooth removal failure. :angry: At least 12 pills per day for a week now. :sad:
Doesn't have any positive effect on my leg injury however, which is why I backed off at around 8 km. It was either that or drop out... :surrender:

Add

Guru
My HR is always high (for this mediocre effort!) as I'm back on the painkillers and antibiotics due to a wisdom tooth removal failure. :angry: At least 12 pills per day for a week now. :sad:
Doesn't have any positive effect on my leg injury however, which is why I backed off at around 8 km. It was either that or drop out... :surrender:
Just sounds like a well rehearsed excuse to me mate.

Hey guys - it was the last 'summer' midweek club ride here tonight so I plan on being back on Bkool from next week and up for the usual. Hopefully @Brusgaard , @Rod McG and @Duckman will be too.

@Barbes66 @shimceltic @Randyberlin @Brusgaard and all. My apologies folks, I was in Portugal for 2 weeks for a wedding and first real vacation in ages. No riding and ate my way from North to South and back again in the land of Lotsa Meat and Fish. Got food poisoning on the return plane having vegetarian offering which seemed to feature an e-coli salad. Now useless to ride, did a Rouvy race today and almost abandoned due to high heart rate and cramps. Let me gander at the race schedule and see if I can make any of the races, might be tough this month but should be better next month due to packed schedule.

Hope you're feeling better.

I had a outdoor ride today, need to use these moments for outdoor rides as long as weather allows. Thanks for asking.

Not quite the same here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241005-104443.png
    Screenshot_20241005-104443.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom