Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Perky77

Afternoon All.
Ive just spent a few days catching up with the forum posts after being away for the summer - a great read which was a fantastic thriller of doping, dummies spat, mass alcohol consumed, mass splitters and a mass exodus.

@Whorty Congrats on the improvements and also holding your cool with a certain Dane. We used to be neck and neck but you’d whip my backside now

My bkool subs have just ran out and am now for the first time contemplating giving Zwift a go. My tipping point was the @Whorty glowing reference. If only Zwift did private leagues

RGT and BRVR look great but I like the interaction on line if not using Traineroad which I really enjoyed when training for my italian ride earlier in the year.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

AAAC 76C

Large Member
A small reference document to help some of you guys (@Whorty) just in case you can't get it back together again.
l78u0Sr_d.jpg

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Sorry Mr Merecat ize meant @theboxers.
I find it hard to recognise you all from behind, my bad!
It's easy. I'm the bald overweight one!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Afternoon All.
Ive just spent a few days catching up with the forum posts after being away for the summer - a great read which was a fantastic thriller of doping, dummies spat, mass alcohol consumed, mass splitters and a mass exodus.

@Whorty Congrats on the improvements and also holding your cool with a certain Dane. We used to be neck and neck but you’d whip my backside now

My bkool subs have just ran out and am now for the first time contemplating giving Zwift a go. My tipping point was the @Whorty glowing reference. If only Zwift did private leagues
In all likelihood I'll ride both Zwift and Bkool in the end. Not sure I can really drag myself away from Bkool, where it all started, and Zwift is good for long pootle rides plus the races are different to Bkool and very strategic. Zwift needs some real mountains that take 60 mins plus to climb. It's definitely progressing but still not there yet.

Can't completely leave Bkool yet though and I'd miss my friends (it can get a bit serious on Zwift :whistle: )

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
In all likelihood I'll ride both Zwift and Bkool in the end. Not sure I can really drag myself away from Bkool, where it all started, and Zwift is good for long pootle rides plus the races are different to Bkool and very strategic. Zwift needs some real mountains that take 60 mins plus to climb. It's definitely progressing but still not there yet.

Can't completely leave Bkool yet though and I'd miss my friends (it can get a bit serious on Zwift :whistle: )

:hugs:

Top Bottom