Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
You’re all so weak - No discipline... :thumbsdown:

:bicycle: = :cheers:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Too late... 5pm and red wine is flowing (long day...)
Too late for me too.... sorry gents - enjoy the ride :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Having said that, neither Speckled Hen nor Hobgoblin should refrigerated.. Room temperature...
All good ale is room temperature, although I wouldn't call specky a good ale - not really to my liking I'm afraid. Prefer a good pint of Young's Ordinary, ideally whilst standing outside my old haunt the Lamb Tavern in Leadenhall Market. Now that is the right beer in the right location!!! :biggrin: Fullers do some good quoffing ale too :cheers: hmmmm, getting thirsty all of a sudden :whistle:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
OT

Scottish telly has caught up with Philipa ‘Robert’ Millar this evening in an interesting interview.

Given the choice of transitioning earlier or becoming a pro cyclist what would he choose? She said transition.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
OT

Scottish telly has caught up with Philipa ‘Robert’ Millar this evening in an interesting interview.

Given the choice of transitioning earlier or becoming a pro cyclist what would he choose? She said transition.
In all fairness, he/she was a bit of a nobber anyway...

...but not anymore...

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Where the nearest trading standards office. That was bait and switch if ever there was one :bicycle::sweat::boxing::B)

@Jim Brown thanks for the encouragemnent. My legs went elsewhere with about 7k to go just as @AAAC 76C went by. Nothing there so I had to back right off.

A sub 1 hour is a possibility now I know that those little bumps are not as small or short as they look. So I will not burn the legs getting over the initial bump. But I'll not be tempted to have another go this week xx(

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Where the nearest trading standards office. That was bait and switch if ever there was one :bicycle::sweat::boxing::B)

@Jim Brown thanks for the encouragemnent. My legs went elsewhere with about 7k to go just as @AAAC 76C went by. Nothing there so I had to back right off.

A sub 1 hour is a possibility now I know that those little bumps are not as small or short as they look. So I will not burn the legs getting over the initial bump. But I'll not be tempted to have another go this week xx(

100kph+ :notworthy:

Top Bottom