Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Get off my land :ninja:
Getta orf ma land!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Welcome to Archie's Heights.... feel free to wander where you like... there's no charge. Bicycle parking in the Upper Field and refreshments are available in the Old Bakehouse or you may wish to take Afternoon Tea in the Orangery where you will be entertained by the Wellborough Village Quintet ably led by Mrs Blenkinsop as usual.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Old Ben Futtock will keep an eye on your bike, just buy him a half of Clapper's Mild next time you're passing the Gelder's Arms.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Yes, it is looking lovely round here while the sun is shining and everything is so green. It will remain lovely into autumn with the changing and falling of the leaves, but once the leaves and the sunshine are gone for winter, it is very different on those hills! Crisp, bright, winter days can be great, but the more typical gloomy, freezing days can be ever so depressing!

I'm sure that your photos will not be boring! I would like to do more flat rides, but I would have to travel 20-30 miles to get right out of the Pennine hills, so I just choose to embrace them!

My Ride today just posted complete with photos of the Kentish countryside. :biggrin:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Welcome to Archie's Heights.... feel free to wander where you like... there's no charge. Bicycle parking in the Upper Field and refreshments are available in the Old Bakehouse or you may wish to take Afternoon Tea in the Orangery where you will be entertained by the Wellborough Village Quintet ably led by Mrs Blenkinsop as usual.

Im moving to Archies village, it sounds nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom