Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I have just pumped up my tyres and polished my bike in preparation of tomorrows ride. The BBC says it will be dry and warm at about 17 degrees so back to shorts i think.:biggrin:

I am going to have an early night too, im so excited:hyper:

The only fly in the ointment is i have to be home for 3 to go to a residents meeting up the road:sad: about ground maintenance:tired: service charges so i will go out early .

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Free Chocolate anyone?

th_ChocolateSmileyEats.gif

http://www.greenandblacks.co.uk/competition

classic33

Leg End Member
I know all :ninja:
One day I'm gonna get myself a road bike, cycle to Manchester ...

09:40 Glasgow Central [GLC] Platform 2 Manchester Piccadilly [MAN] Platform 1312:56 3h 16m
Train departure time.One way as you'll have a bike to get back up on.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
@Shaun is up early, probably didn't go to bed as those computer people don't do they, as @Mad Doug Biker avatar has changed.

I can't believe MD would have done that.:laugh:

I haven't changed it recently, so if anyone did then they must have hacked past my highly sophisticated <cough> password, which is a trully diabolical violation of my rights! I would complain to Shaun, but I bet he'd have had a hand in it, so I'm stuck between a rock(aay) and a hard place! I mean I feel dirty and soiled that the 'purity' of my avatar has been interfered with, its bright eyed childlike innocence has been lost forever, molested and then dumped like some sort of plaything, without so much as a 'sorry', and I not only had nothing to do with it, but I would have been powerless to stop it. YOU MONSTERS!!

...... What was posted anyway?

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
I haven't changed it recently, so if anyone did then they must have hacked past my highly sophisticated <cough> password, which is a trully diabolical violation of my rights! I would complain to Shaun, but I bet he'd have had a hand in it, so I'm stuck between a rock(aay) and a hard place! I mean I feel dirty and soiled that the 'purity' of my avatar has been interfered with, its bright eyed childlike innocence has been lost forever, molested and then dumped like some sort of plaything, without so much as a 'sorry', and I not only had nothing to do with it, but I would have been powerless to stop it. YOU MONSTERS!!

...... What was posted anyway?
You liked it, Mad Doug Bunny on P6 of Avatar Amnesty. Done overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom