Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
Morning All :hello: TGF :cuppa: anyone?

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I have some dire news for Hill Wimp - I found some more! :laugh:

fainting-smiley.gif
as usual Colin they are lovely photos and make Yorkshire look like a chocolate box picture. Well done again for getting out. I will post some boring photos of my ride today later.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello: Jo, Hils

Have a good day :thumbsup:

I'm just waiting for the rushhour traffic to die down and then I'll be :bicycle:

37 miles again Rocky ?

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Off to school shortly to , no doubt, buy back my own cakes as I know User76 will insist on having an ice-cream cone one - the teachers better not have had pre-sale pickings :laugh:

And to drink :cuppa: then I have decided against story time as I really really need to do something constructive in this house and I am hoping that User76 will not be on a wrecking drag everything out spree today as she is tired from 2 1/2 days of pre-school this week! :thumbsup:

Mattonsea

Über Member
I tried out a different route last Friday and thought I'd cracked it....NCN61 to Hertford, Welwyn and Hatfield and then NCN12 to Barnet and back home. All went well till I got under the M25 and into a ploughed field where I had to get off and wade through ankle deep mud. No one had told the farmer that this was supposed to be a cycle path....or maybe they had and he chose to ignore it :boxing:
Sorry Rocky , some Farmers still wish they were still lords of the manor and controlled the peasants. Ring the county council and complain.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I tried out a different route last Friday and thought I'd cracked it....NCN61 to Hertford, Welwyn and Hatfield and then NCN12 to Barnet and back home. All went well till I got under the M25 and into a ploughed field where I had to get off and wade through ankle deep mud. No one had told the farmer that this was supposed to be a cycle path....or maybe they had and he chose to ignore it :boxing:

Get off my land :ninja:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
View attachment 29956 as usual Colin they are lovely photos and make Yorkshire look like a chocolate box picture. Well done again for getting out. I will post some boring photos of my ride today later.
Yes, it is looking lovely round here while the sun is shining and everything is so green. It will remain lovely into autumn with the changing and falling of the leaves, but once the leaves and the sunshine are gone for winter, it is very different on those hills! Crisp, bright, winter days can be great, but the more typical gloomy, freezing days can be ever so depressing!

I'm sure that your photos will not be boring! I would like to do more flat rides, but I would have to travel 20-30 miles to get right out of the Pennine hills, so I just choose to embrace them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom