Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Nah, silver is out if you want to be true Medallion Man it has to be gold.

You auditioning for the part.
It's where a load of the older acts started out. Now unless every second or third word is a swear word, it's not funny. Think I'm missing summat here...

In ways not against such an ID card, done as a photo ID card. It's the amount of stuff they want to put on it and who'd be able to access it that has me against them.
As for chipping, who'll do the fish!
They might even charge us for the "privilege of putting it in".
As for the data they could extract, when your right arm is being exercised on a weekly basis... What you're listening to...

Don't think he could. Last I heard he were against anything being put into the body that the person didn't want.
It wet the pavement, and struggled doing that.
Not even a whiff of a breeze here.
Got a large one a few years ago, in the middle of a snowfall. Odd looks on the checkout.

I'll be budget Medallion Man...
yeah, standards have fallen..
Food, auction, comedians etc are cheap TV..
Imagine dramas like the Forsythe Saga and its ilk getting done now?

Time to bump the licence fee..
too many alternatives..
I've endless channels to watch and use about 5 or 6...if Mrs M wasn't a tennis junkie.

As Zebedee never said.. time for :cuppa:
plus hope yon Goldilocks hasn't paid a visit...

classic33

Leg End Member
I'll be budget Medallion Man...
yeah, standards have fallen..
Food, auction, comedians etc are cheap TV..
Imagine dramas like the Forsythe Saga and its ilk getting done now?

Time to bump the licence fee..
too many alternatives..
I've endless channels to watch and use about 5 or 6...if Mrs M wasn't a tennis junkie.

As Zebedee never said.. time for :cuppa:
plus hope yon Goldilocks hasn't paid a visit...
Budget Medallion Man Mhor doesn't quite sound the same. You'll be ditching the while suit next.
So long as yer trousers don't follow standards, you should be okay.
That'd take planning and careful research, two things not done much these days for TV programmes. Don't think they know how to do both at the same time.

Yours'll be free in a while anyway. Probably just after what they're showing gets worse.
Bring back the midnight closedown, and some decent educational programmes for pre/school kids. Not the stuff made with one eye on what they can make from sales in shops.
Just tell her the tennis is extra now. You were reading about it on the internet, with a piece/page you'd altered as proof.
Zebedee always had a spring in his step though.
Hope you dust for fingerprints if she has been.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Budget Medallion Man Mhor doesn't quite sound the same. You'll be ditching the while suit next.
So long as yer trousers don't follow standards, you should be okay.
That'd take planning and careful research, two things not done much these days for TV programmes. Don't think they know how to do both at the same time.

Yours'll be free in a while anyway. Probably just after what they're showing gets worse.
Bring back the midnight closedown, and some decent educational programmes for pre/school kids. Not the stuff made with one eye on what they can make from sales in shops.
Just tell her the tennis is extra now. You were reading about it on the internet, with a piece/page you'd altered as proof.
Zebedee always had a spring in his step though.
Hope you dust for fingerprints if she has been.

Breeks? what are they?
Yeah, kids tv is a 'buy our made way across the sea junk stuff'
Beag was here today and got his dad's K-Nex and was engrossed the whole time
Toodles can have fun with the doll her mum had as a wee girl.
Yes, Mrs M stored everything by.

I've been looking at scanners again..
more wondering as this is not a good VHF/UHF area.
I've got the handheld one back up with local frequencies programmed in.
It's been going in the saddle bar bag when out.

Been a dry day so far...

classic33

Leg End Member
Breeks? what are they?
Yeah, kids tv is a 'buy our made way across the sea junk stuff'
Beag was here today and got his dad's K-Nex and was engrossed the whole time
Toodles can have fun with the doll her mum had as a wee girl.
Yes, Mrs M stored everything by.

I've been looking at scanners again..
more wondering as this is not a good VHF/UHF area.
I've got the handheld one back up with local frequencies programmed in.
It's been going in the saddle bar bag when out.

Been a dry day so far...
They're what Wallace, along with Gromit, had a grand day out in.
Having seen, and had to break fights up in toyshops, over such items I often wondered if the sales potential decided what made it to the telly.
Nowt wrong with something that gets the mind working, rather than sitting in front of the telly with it.
As long as they're not broken no harm in keeping them, passing them down.

Been looking at ones that are coming up at auction, and what they sell for. They say the camera never lies, but they can distort the truth. Saw one in the picture that looked okay, saw it at the sale and decided not even to bother with it.
Got a few radios that are on the same frequencies as the local shop watch radios. Could be useful in the wrong hands.
Are you eyeing up new or secondhand, or doing up what you already have.

Dry, with a breeze here today.
We'd a light fog in the early hours, but didn't clear and warm up as much as expected.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
They're what Wallace, along with Gromit, had a grand day out in.
Having seen, and had to break fights up in toyshops, over such items I often wondered if the sales potential decided what made it to the telly.
Nowt wrong with something that gets the mind working, rather than sitting in front of the telly with it.
As long as they're not broken no harm in keeping them, passing them down.

Been looking at ones that are coming up at auction, and what they sell for. They say the camera never lies, but they can distort the truth. Saw one in the picture that looked okay, saw it at the sale and decided not even to bother with it.
Got a few radios that are on the same frequencies as the local shop watch radios. Could be useful in the wrong hands.
Are you eyeing up new or secondhand, or doing up what you already have.

Dry, with a breeze here today.
We'd a light fog in the early hours, but didn't clear and warm up as much as expected.

I threw a website some money today, a scanning one...
My scanner is now hooked up to one of their programmes but I really want it to hook up to my SDR program.
A bit techy stuff needing done....
My scanner is that old, circa 2009(?) that the original computer cable has a serial port, think I have mentioned this, I've got it hooked up with an adapter...
most shopwatch have gone digital plus 'close call' on scanners works well, just stand outside the shop, never used tbh.
Its on the back burner just now.

Not buying anything that is a nick esp when I've taken good care of all mine...
the handies from the land far out east will have those frequencies on them, you just have to find the frequency being used..
if you have a good location (high) all you need is a SDR and a program to run it on as most of the programs have a scan facility, obviously you need a good antenna, a 2m/70cm colinear does to be honest...a discone is of use but master of no frequency.
You'd need a frequency list of yer area, I've printed mine out today. I might Mrs M to divert tomorrow to a local high spot and just have a listen. I gutted out old frequencies and put the local ones in plus the general ones.

classic33

Leg End Member
I threw a website some money today, a scanning one...
My scanner is now hooked up to one of their programmes but I really want it to hook up to my SDR program.
A bit techy stuff needing done....
My scanner is that old, circa 2009(?) that the original computer cable has a serial port, think I have mentioned this, I've got it hooked up with an adapter...
most shopwatch have gone digital plus 'close call' on scanners works well, just stand outside the shop, never used tbh.
Its on the back burner just now.

Not buying anything that is a nick esp when I've taken good care of all mine...
the handies from the land far out east will have those frequencies on them, you just have to find the frequency being used..
if you have a good location (high) all you need is a SDR and a program to run it on as most of the programs have a scan facility, obviously you need a good antenna, a 2m/70cm colinear does to be honest...a discone is of use but master of no frequency.
You'd need a frequency list of yer area, I've printed mine out today. I might Mrs M to divert tomorrow to a local high spot and just have a listen. I gutted out old frequencies and put the local ones in plus the general ones.
More e-mails winging their way to you soon.
T'is a wee bit beyond me. Basing it on the way you're describing what yer doing, I'll be honest.
One of the ones I have was a shop watch one. Unable to locate who lost it, so unable to return it.

It's that the actual item looks very different when seen in 'the flesh' as it were compared to the photo of it.

You expecting any new contacts on yer trip our/diversion?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good morning from a drizzly Central Belt :hello:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
More e-mails winging their way to you soon.
T'is a wee bit beyond me. Basing it on the way you're describing what yer doing, I'll be honest.
One of the ones I have was a shop watch one. Unable to locate who lost it, so unable to return it.

It's that the actual item looks very different when seen in 'the flesh' as it were compared to the photo of it.

You expecting any new contacts on yer trip our/diversion?

Waiting on one...not from way over there

Don't worry, I still couldn't get it to tie up but it runs the actual program which is good,
I'm off out this am so will play later,
scanner going with me though.
I am thinking, cycle to high spot, notebook and pencil and spend some time enjoying the sun as well

Some precipitation, enough to fall at right time for plants.

classic33

Leg End Member
Waiting on one...not from way over there

Don't worry, I still couldn't get it to tie up but it runs the actual program which is good,
I'm off out this am so will play later,
scanner going with me though.
I am thinking, cycle to high spot, notebook and pencil and spend some time enjoying the sun as well

Some precipitation, enough to fall at right time for plants.
Just the one?

It works though, you're fingers having done their voodoo that they do.
Unable to persuade Mrs M to detour, you decide to travel under your own steam.
Watch yer tan...

Nowt fallen here so far.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
giphy.gif

:hello:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Owdo from just below the middle, where it's dry but overcast

Just the one?

It works though, you're fingers having done their voodoo that they do.
Unable to persuade Mrs M to detour, you decide to travel under your own steam.
Watch yer tan...

Nowt fallen here so far.

Tan?
I have cyclist tan:laugh:

All hatches being battened down as Storm Toodles may make a Towers landing in just over an hour....
no jaunts out today..
Outside the capitol city yesterday, arrived early so the big swedish place first for a regular brekkie first...
then in and got goodies galore in a big warehouse place.
All go..
Had a slow but quiet rest of the day..
time 4:cuppa:

Top Bottom