Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Tan?
I have cyclist tan:laugh:

All hatches being battened down as Storm Toodles may make a Towers landing in just over an hour....
no jaunts out today..
Outside the capitol city yesterday, arrived early so the big swedish place first for a regular brekkie first...
then in and got goodies galore in a big warehouse place.
All go..
Had a slow but quiet rest of the day..
time 4:cuppa:
Just certain parts of the extremities then.
Did you get a chance to keep it topped up.

"May make", sounds like a met office forecast. Was it any more reliable than a met office forecast.
You'll survive, might get tough but you'll get through it. Emerging with a smile on the other side...
Outside, they wouldn't let you in!
That were mean of them.
Traditional Scottish or Swedish breakfast.
Bob all agog in that warehouse place, wondering what to buy as he sauntered down the aisles.
Well, all work and no play makes Bob thirsty.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Owdo

Dinner?

Nah, I'm about to currify the left over chicken meat from yesterday...

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Just certain parts of the extremities then.
Did you get a chance to keep it topped up.

"May make", sounds like a met office forecast. Was it any more reliable than a met office forecast.
You'll survive, might get tough but you'll get through it. Emerging with a smile on the other side...
Outside, they wouldn't let you in!
That were mean of them.
Traditional Scottish or Swedish breakfast.
Bob all agog in that warehouse place, wondering what to buy as he sauntered down the aisles.
Well, all work and no play makes Bob thirsty.

Just yer normal stuff, I'd lean on Scots as slice is present..
Thirsty? I hate to think how much liquid I drink in a day...

We have a list plus kids ask us to get stuff..
Have to say the bakery, meats are excellent...
We have to ration the bakery stuff, calorie overload....
get the odd bargain.
I walked everywhere looking for certain protein bars for s-in-l, I must have walked a fair distance then avoided the cheapo hot dog and drink deal...
We have tow of them to choose from but only the SE one sells scones (to die for) but a fair wee jaunt to them.
Swedish place is just the Swedish place..

Garden, deadheading and weed removal done, young miss decided to try pick all the clover flowers off the grass, aye, must cut it. Still mulling over one of these mowers.
Parcel duty today...

I may
Didn't get that 'oh, comfy' from any chairs so wonder if we can fix up this one, chair is sound but peeling badly, damn leatherette :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Just yer normal stuff, I'd lean on Scots as slice is present..
Thirsty? I hate to think how much liquid I drink in a day...

We have a list plus kids ask us to get stuff..
Have to say the bakery, meats are excellent...
We have to ration the bakery stuff, calorie overload....
get the odd bargain.
I walked everywhere looking for certain protein bars for s-in-l, I must have walked a fair distance then avoided the cheapo hot dog and drink deal...
We have tow of them to choose from but only the SE one sells scones (to die for) but a fair wee jaunt to them.
Swedish place is just the Swedish place..

Garden, deadheading and weed removal done, young miss decided to try pick all the clover flowers off the grass, aye, must cut it. Still mulling over one of these mowers.
Parcel duty today...

I may
Didn't get that 'oh, comfy' from any chairs so wonder if we can fix up this one, chair is sound but peeling badly, damn leatherette :laugh:
We still talking about yer tan, an topping it up?
You wanna be careful with that there water, overdosing can be dangerous.

Having a list helps cut down on getting things you don't need. The kids still ask for stuff!
Bakery for meats. Suppose you get pastries from the delicatessen.
Wouldn't you be able to walk off the calories on yer extended shopping expeditions, as you search for the unobtainable protein bars...
How odd a bargain.
Will power held firm or were you being led away as you lingered around the hot dog to die for.
You went to the SE one, then yon Swedish place for a sit-down.

Did she get them all, or will she have to come back to finish what she started.
If tha were to buy one of those mowers, what'll you do with the time you save.
Parcel for you by any chance?

You seek a replacement for broken in comfy chair. That'll be hard from new, you've had time to mould the old one into perfect comfort.
Re-cover the one you have?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
We still talking about yer tan, an topping it up?
You wanna be careful with that there water, overdosing can be dangerous.

Having a list helps cut down on getting things you don't need. The kids still ask for stuff!
Bakery for meats. Suppose you get pastries from the delicatessen.
Wouldn't you be able to walk off the calories on yer extended shopping expeditions, as you search for the unobtainable protein bars...
How odd a bargain.
Will power held firm or were you being led away as you lingered around the hot dog to die for.
You went to the SE one, then yon Swedish place for a sit-down.

Did she get them all, or will she have to come back to finish what she started.
If tha were to buy one of those mowers, what'll you do with the time you save.
Parcel for you by any chance?

You seek a replacement for broken in comfy chair. That'll be hard from new, you've had time to mould the old one into perfect comfort.
Re-cover the one you have?
Think I paid 90 quids for the chair in a sale....
Name is on the underside but google comes up with nothing.
Oh well,

dull as dishwater here at the Towers..
Trouble has just left..

three medium pots from a neighbour yesterday so you guessed, garden centre this morning.

I had to pick up something from a M&B (backwards) and walking down an aisle, two rather chunky people were discussing the effectiveness of soap powder, as for their age, I suggested that they should go down a burn, find a flat stone, and use washing soap..
One lady, older than me said 'F that, I just fill my machine and then watch the telly, much easier' I asked I assume you've tried the old method?' Do you think I button up the back?' we both laughed..
Seen at checkout Fairy Bio won(I think)

One for me , one for the house..
not from the mass email senders.

Just noticed my freebie torch is needing batteries charged up..
I must have got this over three years ago and can never remember charging the batteries..
Yon 18650 batteries...problem now is where is the charger...

Getting near teatime..no fish Wednesday .
Understandable, you were in a rush not to be left behind.

Local to your part o'world.

classic33

Leg End Member
Think I paid 90 quids for the chair in a sale....
Name is on the underside but google comes up with nothing.
Oh well,

dull as dishwater here at the Towers..
Trouble has just left..

three medium pots from a neighbour yesterday so you guessed, garden centre this morning.

I had to pick up something from a M&B (backwards) and walking down an aisle, two rather chunky people were discussing the effectiveness of soap powder, as for their age, I suggested that they should go down a burn, find a flat stone, and use washing soap..
One lady, older than me said 'F that, I just fill my machine and then watch the telly, much easier' I asked I assume you've tried the old method?' Do you think I button up the back?' we both laughed..
Seen at checkout Fairy Bio won(I think)

One for me , one for the house..
not from the mass email senders.

Just noticed my freebie torch is needing batteries charged up..
I must have got this over three years ago and can never remember charging the batteries..
Yon 18650 batteries...problem now is where is the charger...

Getting near teatime..no fish Wednesday .
How long ago were sale?
Google came up empty. Tell Alexa she'll be looking for new work if she doesn't come up with summat.

Dull as dishwater, didn't think it could be that bad, ever...
I presume she did finish her clear-up in the garden that she started the last time she were there.

And a breakfast before you started looking for anything. You left without buying a thing!

A M&B, couldn't make it as far as M&M's.
You still able to duck quick when needed. I'm surprised neither lamped you. Now all you've to do is see if either follow yer advice, especially given the non-bio fairy won(You Think).

Who sends yer house mail. Is yer house sending other houses letters.
E-mail front empty!

I find batteries last a lot longer if they're not used as well. Odd that.
Buy another and in the minutes after you click on "Buy" at the online checkout, the old one will appear as if from thin air.

No fish?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
How long ago were sale?
Google came up empty. Tell Alexa she'll be looking for new work if she doesn't come up with summat.

Dull as dishwater, didn't think it could be that bad, ever...
I presume she did finish her clear-up in the garden that she started the last time she were there.

And a breakfast before you started looking for anything. You left without buying a thing!

A M&B, couldn't make it as far as M&M's.
You still able to duck quick when needed. I'm surprised neither lamped you. Now all you've to do is see if either follow yer advice, especially given the non-bio fairy won(You Think).

Who sends yer house mail. Is yer house sending other houses letters.
E-mail front empty!

I find batteries last a lot longer if they're not used as well. Odd that.
Buy another and in the minutes after you click on "Buy" at the online checkout, the old one will appear as if from thin air.

No fish?

Good evening...
Just popped on,
Bob's got THAT lurgy :cuppa:
Early night....

Top Bottom