Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Survived:cuppa:

Bikes? sawn up and put in the ground with me...
or Beag..
Good to hear, nice?

Sawn up!!
You'll need to leave them intact to confuse archaeological digs. "Why was this person buried with this" type of thing.
Suppose the "Young Un"/Beag doesn't like cycling?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good to hear, nice?

Sawn up!!
You'll need to leave them intact to confuse archaeological digs. "Why was this person buried with this" type of thing.
Suppose the "Young Un"/Beag doesn't like cycling?
He does and has had bikes since he could walk..
and his balance bike is being passed on..
Once Ette can walk, she'll be next, dad and her mum have bikes...
we are a keen lot..
although big plans to head out and head W but got to the roundabout on't main road and thought, 'local woods and paths, Bob, that'll do'...
Owdo up those parts
I've had a quick look but couldn't see it so I made my own.

I'm ready for another...
bit of a drough today :cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
He does and has had bikes since he could walk..
and his balance bike is being passed on..
Once Ette can walk, she'll be next, dad and her mum have bikes...
we are a keen lot..
although big plans to head out and head W but got to the roundabout on't main road and thought, 'local woods and paths, Bob, that'll do'...

I'm ready for another...
bit of a drough today :cuppa:
Suppose you've been fixing them when they break down.
Is she big enough for that bike yet?
Plans, to head west! Nothing just spontaneous, when you've thought "I'm going out on the bike!"
Busy main roads.

You found a cafe whilst on yer bike, and decided to try it?
Dry, so far, here. Don't know for how much longer though.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Suppose you've been fixing them when they break down.
Is she big enough for that bike yet?
Plans, to head west! Nothing just spontaneous, when you've thought "I'm going out on the bike!"
Busy main roads.

You found a cafe whilst on yer bike, and decided to try it?
Dry, so far, here. Don't know for how much longer though.

Nope, another with a bike mad dad...
Toodles is getting to the walking stage..
next year at some point maybe..

I thought ambitiously but nah, legs just weren't feeling it so just a 13 ml round the area, mix off woodland, rough tracks and tarmac, a little quiet road work.
I needed a loaf so thought nah, I'll walk down tonight and now is tonight, I'll walk down in the morning :laugh:
Todays game has been cancelled so I kept last nights until this evening to watch.....

Thought of out batting but nah....
I'm looking forward to a cold drink..
I got various ciders the other week and two of them were familiar tasting..
one tasted like the original Woodpecker but obviously under another name, I'd recognise that sweetness anywhere or someone has made the perfect copy.
One other tastes like it's watered down but has a higher alcohol content, can't remember the original name.
Talking about raising the price per unit to 65p here, f'ing nanny state.
They can sing for my vote....

classic33

Leg End Member
Nope, another with a bike mad dad...
Toodles is getting to the walking stage..
next year at some point maybe..

I thought ambitiously but nah, legs just weren't feeling it so just a 13 ml round the area, mix off woodland, rough tracks and tarmac, a little quiet road work.
I needed a loaf so thought nah, I'll walk down tonight and now is tonight, I'll walk down in the morning :laugh:
Todays game has been cancelled so I kept last nights until this evening to watch.....

Thought of out batting but nah....
I'm looking forward to a cold drink..
I got various ciders the other week and two of them were familiar tasting..
one tasted like the original Woodpecker but obviously under another name, I'd recognise that sweetness anywhere or someone has made the perfect copy.
One other tastes like it's watered down but has a higher alcohol content, can't remember the original name.
Talking about raising the price per unit to 65p here, f'ing nanny state.
They can sing for my vote....
Did he inherit it from you or catch it from you?
You'll be buying a trike as a present this year then. Or possibly stabilisers...

At least you didn't give up when you got to the road. "Polly" will be all nice, clean and ready for the next outing.
And when tomorrow gets here, and it might be raining, and you might be watching a game!
Players calling for more of the gate money?

Get out and get 'em while you can. Now the nights are cooling that bit more.
Blind Man's Bluff when you bought them, or, sold as a mix. The good with a few not so good in the mix.
Have you thought about offering your services as a taster.
It's to stop you drinking too much, you know that. The fact they're making a mint on the back of it is besides the point. They can't reduce it, that'd mean they were wrong, so increasing the price is the only way to get more money.
Tell them that if and when they come round asking for your vote.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Did he inherit it from you or catch it from you?
You'll be buying a trike as a present this year then. Or possibly stabilisers...

At least you didn't give up when you got to the road. "Polly" will be all nice, clean and ready for the next outing.
And when tomorrow gets here, and it might be raining, and you might be watching a game!
Players calling for more of the gate money?

Get out and get 'em while you can. Now the nights are cooling that bit more.
Blind Man's Bluff when you bought them, or, sold as a mix. The good with a few not so good in the mix.
Have you thought about offering your services as a taster.
It's to stop you drinking too much, you know that. The fact they're making a mint on the back of it is besides the point. They can't reduce it, that'd mean they were wrong, so increasing the price is the only way to get more money.
Tell them that if and when they come round asking for your vote.

I was bike mad when young..
the lure of disco, girls and of course, booze led me away until my very late 50s (59 to be exact).
Cycle to work bike, couldn't refuse the big discount and pay up over the year..
oldest Mhor said to his mrs, I'll get that when he is bored with it next month or so..
33,000 mls on, Bob's still doing it
although not in high miles once yearly achieved...
but hey still doing it...

It's stop those who abuse it..
I'm a glass or maybe two.. not a fall about.
Shopkeepers make the extra money..whit?
Nanny state...

classic33

Leg End Member
I was bike mad when young..
the lure of disco, girls and of course, booze led me away until my very late 50s (59 to be exact).
Cycle to work bike, couldn't refuse the big discount and pay up over the year..
oldest Mhor said to his mrs, I'll get that when he is bored with it next month or so..
33,000 mls on, Bob's still doing it
although not in high miles once yearly achieved...
but hey still doing it...

It's stop those who abuse it..
I'm a glass or maybe two.. not a fall about.
Shopkeepers make the extra money..whit?
Nanny state...
You could have given at least one girl a ride to and from the disco, possibly two. But not with drink taken, you'd have lost yer balance.
You only got the one bike under the bike to work scheme, and you couldn't give that away. Oldest was on a highway to nowhere waiting on that.
33,000 miles in, how far would that have got you from home?
Most folk aren't, just caught up by the system that stops those who do overdo it. They want it, they'll get it. Even if it means not paying for it.
Always thought the Scottish government got part of it, from those licenced to sell it.
In more ways than one. They say they know what's best for you!

Bobby Mhor

Guru
You could have given at least one girl a ride to and from the disco, possibly two. But not with drink taken, you'd have lost yer balance.
You only got the one bike under the bike to work scheme, and you couldn't give that away. Oldest was on a highway to nowhere waiting on that.
33,000 miles in, how far would that have got you from home?
Most folk aren't, just caught up by the system that stops those who do overdo it. They want it, they'll get it. Even if it means not paying for it.
Always thought the Scottish government got part of it, from those licenced to sell it.
In more ways than one. They say they know what's best for you!

I could have got another before I retired but some clown forgot to put up the memo..
I've only needed one bike,
I still have funnily, oldest one's mountain bike and youngest one has her bike here too
and I can set up rollers for the winter, I may explore that idea using the mountain bike....
do some miles most mornings but we'll see.

Nah, the extra goes to the shops, wtf?
madness...the Welsh the same, no?
Bleeding nanny state, folk will still buy it......
I might just start drinking champagne, it won't be affected..
lost my vote..
thing is no one is worth a vote..
cold one calling

classic33

Leg End Member
I could have got another before I retired but some clown forgot to put up the memo..
I've only needed one bike,
I still have funnily, oldest one's mountain bike and youngest one has her bike here too
and I can set up rollers for the winter, I may explore that idea using the mountain bike....
do some miles most mornings but we'll see.

Nah, the extra goes to the shops, wtf?
madness...the Welsh the same, no?
Bleeding nanny state, folk will still buy it......
I might just start drinking champagne, it won't be affected..
lost my vote..
thing is no one is worth a vote..
cold one calling
T'weren't you that forgot were it.
Well, you can't ride two at the same time.
Is it still ridable. Think they might be moving in slowly. First their bikes at your place, then...
Rollers or turbo trainer? Rollers seem to have had their day, for now. Don't know what happened to the set I had.
Preferred outside, whatever the weather, to inside. That extra effort going uphill, freewheeling on the flat with a tailwind.

That's unfair, to say the least. Unless they're being charged a similar amount per unit. Bad enough to drive you to drink, summat you might not be able to afford because of the unit pricing.
The bubbles would go up yer nose!
Stand yerssen, promising to get rid of unit pricing. It'll be a winner, no one likes paying more than they have to.
You'll at least get your own vote.
In front of the telly, watching the game?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
T'weren't you that forgot were it.
Well, you can't ride two at the same time.
Is it still ridable. Think they might be moving in slowly. First their bikes at your place, then...
Rollers or turbo trainer? Rollers seem to have had their day, for now. Don't know what happened to the set I had.
Preferred outside, whatever the weather, to inside. That extra effort going uphill, freewheeling on the flat with a tailwind.

That's unfair, to say the least. Unless they're being charged a similar amount per unit. Bad enough to drive you to drink, summat you might not be able to afford because of the unit pricing.
The bubbles would go up yer nose!
Stand yerssen, promising to get rid of unit pricing. It'll be a winner, no one likes paying more than they have to.
You'll at least get your own vote.
In front of the telly, watching the game?

Turbo thing...
Might as i said look at hooking the MB up to it..
for days like today blowing a hooley
Mrs M made a daft mistake and bought top heavy plastic tubs for our bamboo and today again they are on their side, leaving them lying down until this windiness all subsides later in't the week..
Lazy day ahead..

Top Bottom