Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I have sent 1,300 to 1,400..
there is an electronic version eQSL online plus main one for getting awards is run by ARRL in the US called LoTW, Logbook of the World, awards like DXCC (100 verified countries), rogues charge a pretty penny for their awards. Handy to keep an eye on your progress...

Why fall out with myself, I'd only have my beer hidden from me...
This time round!
If there's a way of making money, someone will be doing it.
How much did your latest, top 100, certificate cost. Make yer blood boil or reasonable?

It might explain the internal battles you fight. Guinness or beer, whiskey or whisky, tea or coffee.

Who'd be so mean as to hide yer beer?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
giphy.gif

:hello:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
This time round!
If there's a way of making money, someone will be doing it.
How much did your latest, top 100, certificate cost. Make yer blood boil or reasonable?

It might explain the internal battles you fight. Guinness or beer, whiskey or whisky, tea or coffee.

Who'd be so mean as to hide yer beer?

Nil, zip, nothing, nuttin, free..
Beer doesn't last long enough to be hid

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Owdo
What cat dragged that one in?

Nada, nowt, that is cheap.
You'll have it hanging in pride of place on yer wall by now.
You've no worries then. Other than running out.

Up with the larks again I see.
Enjoy yerssen.

I've still space for a couple of photos on the wall,
think the view N from Dale Head in the Lakes and the Buachaille where I spent a good part of 78 and 79 (each fortnight) camping (later a bothy) under its N walls..it was my 60th birthday hill..
Next year hopefully it'll be the first mentioned...
1663501868550.png

what a view, you don't get the 'airyness' of it from the photo, it drops straight down from the edge,
I'll leave it this year and try another Wainwright I haven't done...

classic33

Leg End Member
think the view N from Dale Head in the Lakes and the Buachaille where I spent a good part of 78 and 79 (each fortnight) camping (later a bothy) under its N walls..it was my 60th birthday hill..
View attachment 661483
what a view, you don't get the 'airyness' of it from the photo, it drops straight down from the edge,
Saves on decorating.
That's the problem with photos, they can have trouble giving a sense of perspective to anyone not familiar with the area. And as you say it doesn't show the drop.
You got given your own hill for your birthday! I think I might have been up there once or twice, before you got it.
Do it and yer other Wainwright next year, they'll keep you active.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
View attachment 661483

I did Torleum just out the road a couple of miles last month. Not sure it’s got a classification? Lovely views on a nice day though.

BEE407C2-344D-49CA-9CD2-143E8ADC3E4F.jpeg

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Saves on decorating.
That's the problem with photos, they can have trouble giving a sense of perspective to anyone not familiar with the area. And as you say it doesn't show the drop.
You got given your own hill for your birthday! I think I might have been up there once or twice, before you got it.
Do it and yer other Wainwright next year, they'll keep you active.

You can stand 20-30ft back and not get the airiness,
10-12 feet away?
phenomenal

Top Bottom