Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I cut my teeth on PSK 31,
macros at first then I learned to type faster and could hold a conversation..
I'd say probably my favourite...

I did some recently on Fidigi but I just cannot get on with that program so uninstalled.

I took part in a JT9 activity contest last weekend,
up against some big hitters,
100 logs in now so panicking about being outside the top 100 this year ago.
Russian mob who have activity days and contests on the old data modes....

Fldigi is certainly a user interface nightmare, it does a lot of things, some better than others.

I'm ok, I'm working my notice period on my current job, only 20 days to go until I'm free to go and find a different one!

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm just keeping the daftness going...
another two added:laugh:

Did a 28 today....
chuffed with myself...
mind you still feeling any trip out..
I had to do the extra 8 to turn a round number for the month:cuppa:

Enjoying the rest of the day before I get lectures tomorrow at annual MOT....:laugh:
(more bloods)
That's 104 logs in now then?
Will the madness never end...

20 is a nice round number as well.
You don't feel the trip back then!

Will there be further lectures after the MOT, then you'll head for yer McD's coffee.
Anything major you'll fail yer MOT on, or all advisories.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
No more "travelling" round on trains or getting sent to Abertawe!
How will you manage?

I'll be okay, in real terms I've only got 8 actual days of work ahead of me, and none of those will be in Abertawe, hopefully I've seen the last of Port Talbot and no more shall I go to Oxford Uni, Swindon will become a distant memory. :hello:

I was hoping for one last rail adventure with work but it seems like it won't happen now, somebody else's problem.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'll be okay, in real terms I've only got 8 actual days of work ahead of me, and none of those will be in Abertawe, hopefully I've seen the last of Port Talbot and no more shall I go to Oxford Uni, Swindon will become a distant memory. :hello:
You'll not miss going to those places then.
All those train stations, waiting/hoping for a train to turn up.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
That's 104 logs in now then?
Will the madness never end...

20 is a nice round number as well.
You don't feel the trip back then!

Will there be further lectures after the MOT, then you'll head for yer McD's coffee.
Anything major you'll fail yer MOT on, or all advisories.

I've lost count of the blood they have taken this year but TBH I'm grateful for their efforts.
If you read some of the horror stories of the US medical system our NHS is a gem....

Just watching adverts for yon Naked and Afraid tv program, what is the f'in point of it?
Had a free Maccys coffee today:cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
I've lost count of the blood they have taken this year but TBH I'm grateful for their efforts.
If you read some of the horror stories of the US medical system our NHS is a gem....

Just watching adverts for yon Naked and Afraid tv program, what is the f'in point of it?
Had a free Maccys coffee today:cuppa:
You going to get topped back up tomorrow then?
Seen some, tests and operations done that weren't required. But the insurance covered them, so they did them anyway.

Supposed to get you closer to nature, and starting closer to how you would have been years ago.
We get the edited version over here, so I think it's really to draw viewers in.

I'd have saved freebie till tomorrow.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good Thursday to ya:hello:

You going to get topped back up tomorrow then?
Seen some, tests and operations done that weren't required. But the insurance covered them, so they did them anyway.

Supposed to get you closer to nature, and starting closer to how you would have been years ago.
We get the edited version over here, so I think it's really to draw viewers in.

I'd have saved freebie till tomorrow.

Still got a freebie:cuppa:

Top Bottom