Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Just heard from the woman she was riding with. It's like a deja vu for me. Over the handlebars and in Perth Royal Infirmary with a broken collar bone. She has my full sympathy since I know exactly what it feels like. :sad:

Thats not good, I am sure all the cyclists on here wish her all the best and as we all know coming off is painful.
I hope she makes a speedy recovery and it doesn't knock her confidence and she can start a few gentle rides in a few weeks time or the dreaded turbo :cry:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Oh dear, GWS to her. One of our club members broke his collar bone recently, though he was riding down a mountain in Corsica - don't know if that makes it better or worse?!? :wacko:

Ah Mr Fu, how did the gang get on in Corsica? obviously excluding that story

classic33

Leg End Member
I can hardly believe that no one has picked up on my Bill Pertwee error earlier *Jon*, not even @classic33 :ohmy:

I left the channel on because I dozed off & there was some other $H!T€ programme on after it, where a female suiter stole a husband from what I caught of it & turned into a Queen Bee/woman at the end *the worlds worst costume & special effects department*.

Hideous, hideous acting with no real story & the worlds most cheesy dialogue.

I think what happened is this.

Husband & wife or Goat realise they have £50.36p left over at the end of the month, husband says to wife "what shall we do with the spare money honey" ?
"Go for a meal or down the pub"

Wife/goat says "why don't we start our own TV channel & call it Horror" ?

"Are Ewe Kidding me" ? says husband,
"That's a great idea".

"I think there is a gap in the market for the most God awful programmes ever to be made" - "we could put re runs of never been missed TV series that were never watched the 1st time round & stick 'em on Freeview or some nondescript cable channel" says wifey/goat *called Billy in a gruff voice.

"Great says hubby", "there are literally millions of Jeremy Kyle watching, 6 fingered Clusterfark$ who would spend hours watching this $#!T€ instead of doing something meaningful".

"I mean, the actors never got close to winning an Oscar or Bafta, might have had a chance at a Lemmy though, if he was back on the sauce"

"Ewe do it darling, you would be barking not to"

Really, really it is so bad it will make you laugh. You will never get that bit of your life back but it's worth an hour just to comprehend just how bonkers the whole thing is.

Appallingly $#!T€.
EU funding available!

classic33

Leg End Member
Anyway, all this old Dr Who rubbish has made me realise that Nostalgia ain't all that.

Now excuse me all while I go surf the Interweb....

Looking for box sets of the original Miami Vice, Dukes of Hazard, Airwolf & Street Hawk....

Utter classics every last bloomin' one of 'em.
Forbidden Planet in the center of Manchester, gold card at least required and coming next month, 5th July, a new shop on Deansgate, 243 or 251. They never said which side, just "two doors away".

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Afterevenimorn... (newly invented, just as I typed, multi time-zone word for the modern connected age..) :cuppa:

jhawk

Veteran
Aft'noon all.

Chili's in the slow cooker for tonight. Will probably mix that with rice. Just made my second cuppa of the day, I have a loaf of bread that needs to re-rise and cook... But do I do that now, or later?

Gloomy day outside today, so no ride for me. :sad: Going to ride tomorrow though! And have just received word that two of my interview pieces will be going live on Canoe & Kayak, in the next week or so! :biggrin:

classic33

Leg End Member
Aft'noon all.

Chili's in the slow cooker for tonight. Will probably mix that with rice. Just made my second cuppa of the day, I have a loaf of bread that needs to re-rise and cook... But do I do that now, or later?

Gloomy day outside today, so no ride for me. :sad: Going to ride tomorrow though! And have just received word that two of my interview pieces will be going live on Canoe & Kayak, in the next week or so! :biggrin:
Do it now & eat later. Best of both worlds.

classic33

Leg End Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom