Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm baaaack! :laugh:
17 miles in the :sun: and I burnt the back of my neck....oops!
I enjoyed my sandwiches and bought an ice-cream. I then cycled up the towpath and sat by one of the locks...well I lay on the grass for a bit, listening to the water flowing and the birds :smile:
Then back to the Helix and a drink by the lagoon before heading home.
Nice :smile:
Was the lagoon blue, and were you waiting?

11 to go

ScotiaLass

Guru
Was the lagoon blue, and were you waiting?

11 to go
Murky green and I waited for a while....

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Have a nice day Bobby, do enjoy
Afternoon, Mr Choo:okay:
Just back after a sun filled day in the rarified air...
Daughter really enjoyed herself, it was one of those constant slogs but with amazing views of Loch Lomond at your back, the 270 degree views to the W, N amd NE were phenomenal...
my third visit to this hill but I thought if she managed this it would either want to do more hillwalking or put her off, there was reason behind this hill.
@the_mikey I played radio, activated the hill ..

a good day:okay:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
my third visit to this hill but I thought if she managed this it would either want to do more hillwalking or put her off
And.....? Hope it worked...:smile:

Good Afternoon :cuppa:
I went out earlier to beat the oncoming (forecast) rain and later storms, short in distance today 34km but matching Mo for climbing ratio at 652m. (21 miles and 2140ft in Ye Olde English...)
Then I went shopping and popped into my LBS for a look.. I'm a bit poorer but pick up my new bike next Thursday.. oops. :whistle:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Had a serious workout this morning. Took the mtb complete with nobbly tyres and climbed up to just short of Aberfeldy to visit the Griffin Windfarm. Trails going in all directions and felt a bit lost at one point to be honest. It's the sort of place I think you might need to carry a handheld gps to get your bearings and all the tracks look the same.

52 miles with 3,500 feet of climbing was rather hard work for wee Mo's little legs. Lol.
I'm really feeling inadequate when I read your daily mileage...I hate you;)

Son was in the Pentlands with his bike apparently today, He raves about Comrie Crofts though, I must mention the Griffin windfarm to him.:okay:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
And.....? Hope it worked...:smile:

Good Afternoon :cuppa:
I went out earlier to beat the oncoming (forecast) rain and later storms, short in distance today 34km but matching Mo for climbing ratio at 652m. (21 miles and 2140ft in Ye Olde English...)
Then I went shopping and popped into my LBS for a look.. I'm a bit poorer but pick up my new bike next Thursday.. oops. :whistle:
Afternoon Sir:okay:
Nope, she really enjoyed her day...
now to get her a decent pair of boots for higher peaks..

Lora and dad (450 x 600).jpg

Loch Lomond in the background....

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Nope, she really enjoyed her day...
now to get her a decent pair of boots for higher peaks..
Good work the pair of you, it looks stunning there...
My daughter loves our walks out, my boy finds every excuse he can to get out of coming in the first place... guess which one is the game playing lard ball while the other is School Prefect and growing into a fine, well adjusted young person... :rolleyes: Trouble is, 48 hours of influence every two weeks is not enough to properly change things for the better.:sad: I'm buying him a bike for his birthday in an attempt to get some sort of stimulus in.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Been a quiet day!
Everyone making the most of the calm before the (forecast) storm?

Well its raining here :rain:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
The views on the ascent are pretty good to the southern basin of Loch Lomond and once at the summit it all opens out and the vista is nice...
Lora took almost all the photies so I'm waiting to get them, I may rattle off a blog post:whistle:
My youngest is a DoE gold..Lora got to bronze..
Its a case of getting them to like something, I find forcing never works as it turns them against it before they start..
Teenage angst

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon, Mr Choo:okay:
Just back after a sun filled day in the rarified air...
Daughter really enjoyed herself, it was one of those constant slogs but with amazing views of Loch Lomond at your back, the 270 degree views to the W, N amd NE were phenomenal...
my third visit to this hill but I thought if she managed this it would either want to do more hillwalking or put her off, there was reason behind this hill.
@the_mikey I played radio, activated the hill ..

a good day:okay:

Sounds like up north has had the beautiful day today, my mate form Inverness has sent me a picture of himself out in shorts and short sleeves :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom