Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good work the pair of you, it looks stunning there...
My daughter loves our walks out, my boy finds every excuse he can to get out of coming in the first place... guess which one is the game playing lard ball while the other is School Prefect and growing into a fine, well adjusted young person... :rolleyes: Trouble is, 48 hours of influence every two weeks is not enough to properly change things for the better.:sad: I'm buying him a bike for his birthday in an attempt to get some sort of stimulus in.

Hope you have some luck with trying to convince him the outdoors is a nice place to be :okay:

Blue

Squire
Hi Blue,why don't you tell us it's :sun: in Cyprus and we can go it's :rain: here :angry:
Yes it's been another day of sunshine here, although not as hot as earlier in the week. This morning I was discussing getting the washing done during next Wednesday before we leave and our neighbour said "ah, you'll be alright, it won't rain again before October". We mentioned Irish summer temperatures in a taverna the other day and the chef actually gasped and said "that's inhumane"! Mind you, we think that about the temperatures here in June - Sept!!! Can't say we'll be happy to leave though. Still, we'll be back before too long :biggrin::biggrin:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Its getting darker here. It was very close this afternoon. Expecting storms and possible thunder.
My youngest is presently flying over Wales and got delayed at Heathrow and told to expect a bumpy ride:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom