Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good mornin' @SatNavSaysStraightOn :hello:

You never know, you might get to see your friends, all the best :thumbsup:

Good morning @SteCenturion apologies for it being almost exactly 24hrs late, but I only come by once or twice a day at the moment with me running another site. I am working hard on getting that site up and running...

Awwww, that's so nice of them. I have a feeling in my old bones that you will manage up by then if you continue with your progress. :thumbsup:
I do hope so. I am hoping to try the trike this weekend, once my OH has changed the parking brake to a rear brake for me. The levers arrived yesterday. I would prefer to do it myself, but I have to remember I can't anymore and I must learn to trust others to do the work for me... :whistle: I'm not good at the last part, especially when I see that it could be done better if another cable tie was put there... :cursing: It is very hard not being able to do things yourself. At the end of the day my OH will come home to a random pile of things in the corner of say the kitchen which I have droppd during the course of the day. And rather than leave them where they have dropped, which means I could trip over them, I find I have to kick them all to one place. He will come in, ask why they are there in the corner and then NOT pick them up for me.... He will wait until I point out that I have dropped them and need them picking up... I love him dearly but after 8 months I thought we might just have an inclining that I don't need to ask each and every day!:cursing::cry:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning everyone :hello:. Dull and overcast here. Its the shape of things to come. There was a weather warning last night. Flash flooding may be on the cards, so batton down the hatches today. Have a good day everyone. Bora da

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Had a serious workout this morning. Took the mtb complete with nobbly tyres and climbed up to just short of Aberfeldy to visit the Griffin Windfarm. Trails going in all directions and felt a bit lost at one point to be honest. It's the sort of place I think you might need to carry a handheld gps to get your bearings and all the tracks look the same.

52 miles with 3,500 feet of climbing was rather hard work for wee Mo's little legs. Lol.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning Mrs D

Morning Mr TD :hello: hope you slept well :hello:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Had a serious workout this morning. Took the mtb complete with nobbly tyres and climbed up to just short of Aberfeldy to visit the Griffin Windfarm. Trails going in all directions and felt a bit lost at one point to be honest. It's the sort of place I think you might need to carry a handheld gps to get your bearings and all the tracks look the same.

52 miles with 3,500 feet of climbing was rather hard work for wee Mo's little legs. Lol.

Morning Mo
You are a mile muncher aren't you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom